Give it up, haters. If Jerry hasn't fired JG by now

JustChip

Reaction score
Jason is not going anywhere until at least after next season. What folks that plead for him to be gone should fear is the team repeating as NFCE champs and taking the next step to get to the NFCC game. If the team does that, Jerry will give him an extension after next year. He may even do that if they simply win the Division. I don't believe Jason will get an extension before next year. Not because Jerry doesn't want to do it, but I do believe Stephen has some measure of control of Jerry. He can't control what Jerry comes out of his soup cooler when a mic is stuck in his face, but he can when they're behind closed doors.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Jason is not going anywhere until at least after next season. What folks that plead for him to be gone should fear is the team repeating as NFCE champs and taking the next step to get to the NFCC game. If the team does that, Jerry will give him an extension after next year. He may even do that if they simply win the Division. I don't believe Jason will get an extension before next year. Not because Jerry doesn't want to do it, but I do believe Stephen has some measure of control of Jerry. He can't control what Jerry comes out of his soup cooler when a mic is stuck in his face, but he can when they're behind closed doors.

i fully believe if JG had beaten the rams, and they were beatable, he would have gotten a life time contract as HC of teh Cowboys.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Is this supposed to funny? Whimsical?
It isn't.

I was so ... hoping you would be pleased.
Instead, you were ... repulsed.:(
And I try so hard.
:angry: Mum says you are to be avoided. And that you have Leeds St. qualities.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So I guess we Cowboys fans are once again being asked by the Jones cartel to “be patient.” Maybe 24 years is the breaking point.