Give the money to Foles

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry do not invest in Dak!!!!
You and all Cowboys fans will get more for the buck giving that new 20+ million contract picking up a Proven talented QB esp come playoff time in Mr. Foles.
Giving a franchise contract waiting for Dak to grow (Not going to happen lacks the Talent) is gonna be Jerry biggest mistake since the Jimmy divorce.....
Picking up Foles or any other more qualified QB will go a long way bringing this young team of ours to Glory land......

P.S. All I saw yesterday was a replay of the Green Bay playoff loss of 2 years ago as ......Dak could not make the plays when needed in a shootout game!!!!

Last edited:

cds99

Reaction score
I like Foles so it is hard to not agree somewhat. BUT, you really think the Eagles are just going to let him walk out the building as a free agent? The will ask a kings ransom for him, bank it. I wouldn't blame them, heck I would trade Wentz for a couple 1st and make Foles my number 1.

Broges74

JerryJonesMustGo
Reaction score
You and all Cowboys fans will get more for the buck giving that new 20+ million contract picking up a Proven talented QB esp come playoff time in Mr. Foles.
Giving a franchise contract waiting for Dak to grow (Not going to happen lacks the Talent) is gonna be Jerry biggest mistake since the Jimmy divorce.....
Picking up Foles or any other more qualified QB will go a long way bringing this young team of ours to Glory land......

P.S. All I saw yesterday was a replay of the Green Bay playoff loss of 2 years ago as ......Dak could not make the plays when needed in a shootout game!!!!

LMAO.. Dak is our QB. Get use to it or find another team.

Rayman70

Reaction score
lmao foles? Dak isn't the reason we lost. The rams are.When you can shut down the run and THEN run for 10 yards a pop all night, you should win.They deserve it and we need to stop pointing fingers. We have work to do in the trenches in the offseason. It was woeful.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Yet, with Romo in the 34-3 loss to the Vikings, some blamed that all on the defense and the Oline. When the Defense last night played awful and the oline couldn't get Zeke more rushing yards. Yet, by the logic of some Cowboys fans Romo is less "to blame' for the Vikings blow out loss, then Dak is for the loss to the Rams, where the Defense got manhandled. Even though Dak scored more points, than the Romo did in the 34-3 loss. Also, against the Packers, this is yet another game that is blamed on the Defense. Are you going to say that Romo didn't do enough to overcome the Defense and the bad call by the Refs on the Dez catch.

Also, depending on how Foles plays later on and the Iggles lose, I guess you're going to say he didn't make enough plays to win wither, right? Even in a shootout, the Eagles Defense cannot be blamed, because it when be on Foles to make enough plays. According to the logic of Pappy.

Or this will just be another double standard, between Dak vs other QBs that people on this board like/support. :rolleyes:

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
I blieve the reason Foles didnt play reg season cause Philly had to justify spending resources on Wentz. I like Foles better than Wentz especially for the big games.

Rayman70

Reaction score
where we can get better is free agency on both lines. Also..Linehan has gotten stale. Not the reason we lost,but a fresh set of ideas is what Dak needs now. A reboot. Go get John DeFilippo. Name Richard the DC and give Marinelli the Monty Kiffin treatment lol..

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score

I would entertain this.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
40 years of selling out your Cowboys at every turn doesn't make you a fan. It makes you a miserable troll.

When did Dak become the Dallas Cowboy Grand Master?
Hey man you know we used to have a passing game and a Offense that scored at will.....where passing TD weren't a luxury but a common occurrence...ya ya ya sell crazy man but some us remember how it was and could be with a quality QB under center!

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
lmao foles? Dak isn't the reason we lost. The rams are.When you can shut down the run and THEN run for 10 yards a pop all night, you should win.They deserve it and we need to stop pointing fingers. We have work to do in the trenches in the offseason. It was woeful.

Can't tell Pappy that Dak is the only QB in the NFL who benefits from a great rushing game. Zeke carries Dak, but the Rams rushing attack didn't carry Goff. The Cowboys defense failed to put the game solely into Goff's hands. Dak had to try to comeback and win, with his running game limited.

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score

Agree. I like Foles but Dam and getting a dt...and a safety would be best

cguy610

Reaction score
Yea, get rid of Dak even though he had this team in the game with a chance to tie if the defense could get a stop at the very end.

Dak needs to convert every 3rd and 10, when 1st down runs are for 1-2 yards, play defense because he is responsible for allowing 280 yards rushing, and not get tackled by his own lineman.

Dak missed on maybe 4 throws the entire game. Maybe the Colts should get rid of Andrew Luck with his 19/36 200 yard performance.