Give the money to Foles

cowboyfan4lyfe

Reaction score
I was hoping Foles play would get Wentz out of Philly. I would rather face Foles twice a year instead of Wentz. Dak has done very well in his matchups with Wentz. I think he's like 4-2. To me Foles is like Fitzmagic. He can get you on a run, but I don't think he can be consistent for an entire season.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There were a few times when posters didn't appear to understand why they were being banned. It was generally sorta funny.

You used your Mod powers to satisfy that "Little Man" within you!
You have very little if none management skills!
Now say goodnight to that Dak poster you have above your bed!

Blackrain

Reaction score
And many of us see a QB who 3 years in, still has poor field vision, bad mechanics and glaring accuracy issues that have been evident from day 1.

We're not all going to see things the same

That's kind of the fun of this board isn't it?

This board is fun if you are an instigator , you can run your mouth without any consequences .

Yes Dak has maturing to do. He is not a finished product yet but he has improved . Many of the fake fans wont acknowledge the improvement and just exaggerate the flaws . This isn't fun for real Cowboy fans who come here to enjoy a good discussion .

Some act like he has ruined the season , thrown the game ending INT or is solely responsible for the teams failures . He is as good a young QB as we could ever expect to have at this point in his career as we never used a high draft pick on one in the Romo era and this was a mistake . If we had we would have had a turnkey product by now and all you impatient individuals would be happy .

Yes Dak is 3 yrs in . 3 years in, Romo the greatest statistical QB in Cowboy history was on the bench his 1st 3 yrs being groomed by Parcells . Dak had no such luxury he was thrown to the wolves out of college and has led us to winning records and the playoffs 2 out of 3 yrs Romo admitted he was a mess out of college and needed the time to improve said he just threw footballs into his couch all year .

Romo improved and was given the time to mature why cant Dak get the same time to mature that Romo had ,its not like we are going 5-11 we are making the playoffs and actually winning .

If the guy was 5 yrs in we had not made the playoffs and there was no visible improvement sure its open season but that is far from the case so pardon me if Im not sympathetic to the whining bunch of fools that need instant gratification and are not willing to give the guy a chance to fully mature even though he getting us to the playoffs before the process has been completed .

kskboys

Reaction score
My point was google exists, there was literally no need to give your best guess when you could give the exact answer. By not doing that, it simply seems that you're trying to sway opinion with misinformation.
And my point is that he's not a youngster any more which you completely missed!!!!! His exact age was not pertinent to any point.

You are one strange dude. The sway w/ misinformation stuff is the stuff of extreme tools. Quite amusing, but pretty pathetic at the same time!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
You used your Mod powers to satisfy that "Little Man" within you!
You have very little if none management skills!
Now say goodnight to that Dak poster you have above your bed!
It's OK, dude, insult away!!!!! No one cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boysfaninMI

Reaction score
I was hoping Foles play would get Wentz out of Philly. I would rather face Foles twice a year instead of Wentz. Dak has done very well in his matchups with Wentz. I think he's like 4-2. To me Foles is like Fitzmagic. He can get you on a run, but I don't think he can be consistent for an entire season.

Absolutely. Now, today there's a story about Wentz being an awesome person and selfish in their locker room. I always got the impression they played harder and more together with Foles. Now I know why. Wentz is a whiner and Foles is a winner...but he's limited. Similar to Dak really. A tough leader and a winner...but physically limited.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: Although there’s some insults and attacks in here, I find it entertaining. I got issues

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Pat Kirwin on NFL Sirrus offers the commentary that the combined salaries of Foles/Wentz makes it good sense to keep both.

I trust his prior GM status to break down all the intricacies of signing, base, dead cap etc. Just on base alone Wentz is $720,000 and Foles is $20,000,000

Joe Flacco is at $20,000,000 as a backup.

Seems to me that keeping both for less than $21,000,000 makes sense, especially if Wentz is not liked as a leader as reported, and Foles obviously is respected by team.