Give the money to Foles

Rayman70

Reaction score
rams looked fresh as daisy's and we looked worn out and a half step off all night. Two weeks rest will do that..PLUS...they are soooo much better than we are on the oline and dline.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Earl Thomas in place of Heath would be HUGE. Heath just isnt the answer. Also..WE NEED to let Byron Jones hit the market. He was a liability in the playoffs. Im not resigning that guy. No way. Did he have a pick all year? Get rid of Jones and start Lewis there.

I don't think we'll see ET in Dallas. Never thought that in fact. Not sure what happened with Byron down the stretch. I would say he played well in the first 12 games, not the last 4. Do we throw away a player who most were raving about for 3/4 of the season? In fact we raved how great a decision Richard made to move him to CB. That leaves a conundrum doesn't it. Either the decision didn't turn out well or the player didn't play well the last 1/4 of the season. We've built Richard into a god, so can't go back on that SO, Jones sucks lol

Rayman70

Reaction score
some of you knee jerk fans that hate Dak are only feeding the monster THAT IS COLIN COWTURD AND SHANNON SHARPE...STEPHEN A. Shame on you!!! We are smarter than this! Swallow your pride and admit the RAMS beat us down and they earned that win. Show some dignity boys. Dak was not why we lost, THE RAMS WERE!!! Anyone who states differently are filled with delusions.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I don't think we'll see ET in Dallas. Never thought that in fact. Not sure what happened with Byron down the stretch. I would say he played well in the first 12 games, not the last 4. Do we throw away a player who most were raving about for 3/4 of the season? In fact we raved how great a decision Richard made to move him to CB. That leaves a conundrum doesn't it. Either the decision didn't turn out well or the player didn't play well the last 1/4 of the season. We've built Richard into a god, so can't go back on that SO, Jones sucks lol
Richard is a solid coach..what happened to Byron is on Byron. He lost his focus it seemed. He peaked after the Saints game,then proceeded to circle the drain. In my opinion, Lewis is simply the better player,end of story and should be playing. Byron may have the ht advantage, but who cares? Lewis plays with great ball instincts and Byron doesn't. I don't care if Lewis was a smurf..if hes the best player, play him.

CWR

Reaction score
When does he get banned for trolling?? Every single post is a Dak hate post. One track mind.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
When did Dak become the Dallas Cowboy Grand Master?
Hey man you know we used to have a passing game and a Offense that scored at will.....where passing TD weren't a luxury but a common occurrence...ya ya ya sell crazy man but some us remember how it was and could be with a quality QB under center!

I’m sad that some fans think it’s totally acceptable to only score 15 points with 6 minutes left in the fourth against one of the leagues worst defenses.

They don’t think that offense deserves ANY blame

CWR

Reaction score
I’m sad that some fans think it’s totally acceptable to only score 15 points with 6 minutes left in the fourth against one of the leagues worst defenses.

They don’t think that offense deserves ANY blame

Im sad that some fans cant recognize the defense killed us by only making ONE stop the entire game. Yet somehow it all becomes Daks fault.

exciter

Reaction score
I like Foles so it is hard to not agree somewhat. BUT, you really think the Eagles are just going to let him walk out the building as a free agent? The will ask a kings ransom for him, bank it. I wouldn't blame them, heck I would trade Wentz for a couple 1st and make Foles my number 1.
Eagles dont really have much of a say in the matter as Foles has an opt out option in his contract from my understanding. Even if he decided to stay they can't afford the contract hes scheduled to make without some major cuts to other areas of their team. I'm guessing he'll opt out and take his choice of team over being traded to someone he doesn't want to play for!

CWR

Reaction score
Absolutely sad. The defense was a piece of junk last night. Couldn’t stop the run or get any pressure. The offense was also trash. But nobody wants to talk about it

Bro the offense was pretty much the offense. I mean we don't really expect to win in a shoot out.

The fact we got zilch on the ground was the most disturbing thing about our offense last night.

But our calling card, our vaunted defense which is supposed to travel and play well in the playoffs ect was straight trash.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
When does he get banned for trolling?? Every single post is a Dak hate post. One track mind.

Talking about Dak, more than us "Dak a Zoids" do. Some how, even if a thread is unrelated to Dak, Pappy will make it about Dak hate and then call people in the thread " Dak-a-Zoids"

Reactions: CWR

Bigdog

Reaction score
The Eagles are going to have to do something since he is owed 20 million next year I believe. No way they are going to play a back up that kind of money as they have said Wentz is their starter. They may want to trade him but there has to be teams willing do so. Maybe the Jags but who knows.

mardwin

Reaction score
Resign Dak for $16M-$18M for the next 4 years, $40 guaranteed. Last night was one of his better games I've seen him throwing the football. He was actually looking for WRs rather than dumping it to Zeke.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Bro the offense was pretty much the offense. I mean we don't really expect to win in a shoot out.

The fact we got zilch on the ground was the most disturbing thing about our offense last night.

But our calling card, our vaunted defense which is supposed to travel and play well in the playoffs ect was straight trash.
I agree that the “vaunted “ defense was a sham, we gonna have to fix both sides of the ball. Defense AND offense.

DStar22

Reaction score
simply put , we need an offense that can score close to 30 points or more , regularly, be 10 or more points ahead to make the game over in the 4th quarter, with the same defense, to win a superbowl.

we're not going to win one by helping the opposing teams stay close until the end. Dak is a part of that problem.

the defense was overrun last night yes, by one of the best all around offenses in the league but they wouldn't have been so badly if more of our drives could have been sustained.

we need a powerhouse. I am just not sure Dak helps us be that powerhouse.