Give the money to Foles

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Yea, get rid of Dak even though he had this team in the game with a chance to tie if the defense could get a stop at the very end.

Dak needs to convert every 3rd and 10, when 1st down runs are for 1-2 yards, play defense because he is responsible for allowing 280 yards rushing, and not get tackled by his own lineman.

Dak missed on maybe 4 throws the entire game. Maybe the Colts should get rid of Andrew Luck with his 19/36 200 yard performance.
Maybe we can get the Colts to trade Luck to us for Dak straight up!.... ahhh one can dream can't they

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Just a Monday morning thought to giving the money to Foles. 88 yards passing in the last 3 quarters of the game and 2 interceptions. Yep Jeffery dropped the big one BUT Foles misfired more than a Harley working on one cylinder. No magic left in the bag. And he won't sign for backup money. Doesn't mean we shouldn't try and sign a decent FA backup QB though. They can be quite valuable

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Haha after the way Foles played against the Saints yesterday and y'all post this crap. You Dak haters are something else.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Terrible idea do go after Foles. He’s basically Fitzpatrick. He can give you 4 or 5 good games but over the course of the season he’s no better than Dak. Plus he’s an older guy. He’s the new Matt Cassel.

Last edited:

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Foles needs an OL that will allow him to sit in the pocket and scan the field while the routes develop. I don't think the Cowboys provide that these days.

InTheZone

Reaction score
LMAO.. Dak is our QB. Get use to it or find another team.
Just wondering, do you say the same thing about other players people don't like on the team? When was the last time you said that to someone when they didn't want TO, Romo, Jeff Heath, or anyone that was on our team?

Broges74

JerryJonesMustGo
Reaction score
Just wondering, do you say the same thing about other players people don't like on the team? When was the last time you said that to someone when they didn't want TO, Romo, Jeff Heath, or anyone that was on our team?
Yeah I did defend Romo. I'm only picking out irrational, emotionally charged comments about guys that absolutely will be on the team going forward. It's not only Dak that gets all the hate.

He's getting an extension and I just don't want to deal with "Cowboys fans" rooting for Dak to fail so they'll be right. Complain about missed plays but support the team, not your ego.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Richard is a solid coach..what happened to Byron is on Byron. He lost his focus it seemed. He peaked after the Saints game,then proceeded to circle the drain. In my opinion, Lewis is simply the better player,end of story and should be playing. Byron may have the ht advantage, but who cares? Lewis plays with great ball instincts and Byron doesn't. I don't care if Lewis was a smurf..if hes the best player, play him.

Plenty of room for both IMO

InTheZone

Reaction score
Yeah I did defend Romo. I'm only picking out irrational, emotionally charged comments about guys that absolutely will be on the team going forward. It's not only Dak that gets all the hate.

He's getting an extension and I just don't want to deal with "Cowboys fans" rooting for Dak to fail so they'll be right. Complain about missed plays but support the team, not your ego.
All I'm saying is no one is rooting for him to fail, many just don't think he's the answer, just like Garrett. No point in wasting energy telling fans to go root for another team because of their dislike for one specific player, given we all dislike players on the team. It's just hypocritical.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Resign Dak for $16M-$18M for the next 4 years, $40 guaranteed. Last night was one of his better games I've seen him throwing the football. He was actually looking for WRs rather than dumping it to Zeke.

Give Prescott a Romo type contract, $106 mill over 5 years. Romo was 1-2 in the playoffs before the body breakdown. Same as Prescott without the body breakdown. If I'm Prescott's agent I'm starting there with a cost of living increase from 2013 to 2019 and an increase in cap space yearly for 6 years. So $120 mill over 5 years is probably reasonable

lukin2006

Reaction score
I like Foles so it is hard to not agree somewhat. BUT, you really think the Eagles are just going to let him walk out the building as a free agent? The will ask a kings ransom for him, bank it. I wouldn't blame them, heck I would trade Wentz for a couple 1st and make Foles my number 1.

He is a FA this coming off-season. How are the Eagles going to keep him?