Glover Quinn?

Cowboys1fan

Reaction score
That boy say 580 games started with 580 career tackles. Trying to sell someone that played a lifetime of games and only got a tackle in each..

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
580 games - that's 17 games a year since birth!;)
:lmao: I'm glad I wasn't in a cyphering mood& skipped over that posted up clerical error,or I'd of been breaking out in cold sweats with smoke rolling outta' my ears, thinking ,:huh:,huh?
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

RoboQB

Reaction score
He started 580 games and only had 580 tackles?

Yes. That's right.
Totally unrelated, don't forget to let all the winter air out of your car's tires.
They need to be pumped with spring air in order to survive the summer and fall... lol.

Carson

Reaction score
From everything I’ve read, he’s 50/50 on ever playing again. There is your main reason

kskboys

Reaction score
Quinn is 33. He wasn't bad last year, but DET has Tracy Walker, 3rd rounder from the 2018 draft, who appears ready to take over, so Quinn was prolly a salary cap cut.

I'd make him an offer, but being that he's unsigned up to this point, I'm guess that he wants too much?

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/Q/QuinGl99.htm

159 games PLAYED, but 156 games STARTED. LOL

But your point is still valid and his durability is outstanding. I just don't see the Cowboys moving to a 33 year old safety when they have young guys to develop.

prolly not. OMG, I ****ed up on the numbers. Yes 33, yes started lots of games, yes lots of tackles,yes had a few interceptions, yes experienced, yes cheap... somebody buy me a break lol

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Quinn is 33. He wasn't bad last year, but DET has Tracy Walker, 3rd rounder from the 2018 draft, who appears ready to take over, so Quinn was prolly a salary cap cut.

I'd make him an offer, but being that he's unsigned up to this point, I'm guess that he wants too much?

apparently he's too old to see zee papers and pen:muttley: