GM Jerry Jones heard your concerns, hard at work tonight

Hardline

Reaction score
The 'worst GM in the history of the NFL' has the most wins over the past 20 years. How does that happen?
I know it hasn't translated into many playoff wins and super bowls, but still, you may not like him but he is a really good owner and a good GM.
Lol.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Used to love that man, now I can't stand to look at his smug face, the worst GM in the history of the NFL

You are aware the Clevand Browns are in the NFL aren’t you? They haven’t even been to the playoffs since 2002, and the previous time before that was 1990.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We are comparing the Cowboys success to the Cleveland Browns now.
Let that sink in
Yeah, it does tell us how ridiculous some posters are

Of course, the point was actually that the Cowboys don’t compare with the Brows.

ondaedg

Reaction score
Sounds like you live in my neck of the woods.

Oh gotya. I thought you meant you were from Youngstown where Ray was born and grew up. I am guessing he moved to where it is sunnier.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
and now u no longer have to wonder why the dallas cowboys cant win a diviaional playoff game and advance to the super bowl

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
Nice to see Jerry could return from his FA Bahama vacation to attend the fight. Man, what a will to win! True champion!

Noclaf

Reaction score
You are aware the Clevand Browns are in the NFL aren’t you? They haven’t even been to the playoffs since 2002, and the previous time before that was 1990.
At least they have something to be excited about, next year will be same old same old. Get ready for 6-10, it's what they do, good year, crap year.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At least they have something to be excited about, next year will be same old same old. Get ready for 6-10, it's what they do, good year, crap year.
First, this is a backpedal. You weren’t talking about who was going to be better next season, you were talking about NFL history. And second, there were people saying the same thing about the Cowboys last year, and also in 2016 when Romo got hurt. I’ll let the season play out and then decide if there was anything worth being excited about.

Valkyr

Reaction score
Find me a man who wants to win more than him.

D10hNgwWkAEwEK9.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
And some people still believe him when he talks.........his actions are 180 degrees opposite of what his blabbering mouth spits out.

Well I'm sure he wants to win, but I doubt it is as much as some of us fans. If he was 100% committed to winning, than like I said he would at least be willing to let a true coach run things. That's not even mentioning the GM pos. He's not willing to give up any of that even if it would bring us closer to winning.