GMFB: How much credit does Dakota Prescott deserve for Cowboys win over Seahawks?

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I’d give him credit for the win,and for being part of putting them in situations. It’s great he made that 3rd and 14 play,(and it was a great play) but the question is why was it necessary? What the hell were they doing passing on 2nd and 14 in that situation to begin with? Why were they throwing a ding dong pass to “Noah Brown” in the end zone on a previous drive? That’s really,really poor decision making.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Romo never “lost” a home wild card playoff game either. And he played a heck of a lot better than whatever that was Dak did for three quarters before becoming a clutch running back at the end.
Back under your rock, troll.

Nope but Romo sure did play like garbage to end seasons that took us from a playoff team to nada. 2008, 2011, 2012. In 2006, we went from possibly being a top seed all the way back to being a wild card team and then losing to Seattle. Romo did a lot of his choking in the regular season to where we didn't even make the playoffs.

I know it pains you losers to see Dak win these games because it weakens your agenda but I think it's great. You guys actively root for him to fail just for the sake of coming on here and gloating. And it's glorious. Because now you can't point to him losing the games, like Romo did so often. Nope now you have to find a way to demean and nitpick his losses.

Dak in just 3 seasons has just one less division title than Romo and now just one less playoff win than Romo. And Romo was on this team for what, 13 years and started in 10 of them? If Dak wins this Saturday, he will already surpass Romo. I know you hope this doesn't happen, though. You don't want to see this particular QB take Dallas to that next step. You are like Jerry Jones. You'd rather lose with your guys than seeing someone else take that next step.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak's endzone INT this past Saturday should not have counted. That was clearly pass interference on the Seahawks. The officials once again screwed over Dak and the Cowboys. Should have been flagged for pass interference and resulted in a 1st and goal from the 1. That's 7 points the officials took away from the Cowboys.

Not only was it pass interference, but the pass bounced off Noah Browns chest.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I’d give him credit for the win,and for being part of putting them in situations. It’s great he made that 3rd and 14 play,(and it was a great play) but the question is why was it necessary? What the hell were they doing passing on 2nd and 14 in that situation to begin with? Why were they throwing a ding dong pass to “Noah Brown” in the end zone on a previous drive? That’s really,really poor decision making.

Penalties and bad play calling. You saw Cooper jumping up and down in frustration on the other side of the field after that pick.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Nope but Romo sure did play like garbage to end seasons that took us from a playoff team to nada. 2008, 2011, 2012. In 2006, we went from possibly being a top seed all the way back to being a wild card team and then losing to Seattle. Romo did a lot of his choking in the regular season to where we didn't even make the playoffs.

I know it pains you losers to see Dak win these games because it weakens your agenda but I think it's great. You guys actively root for him to fail just for the sake of coming on here and gloating. And it's glorious. Because now you can't point to him losing the games, like Romo did so often. Nope now you have to find a way to demean and nitpick his losses.

Dak in just 3 seasons has just one less division title than Romo and now just one less playoff win than Romo. And Romo was on this team for what, 13 years and started in 10 of them? If Dak wins this Saturday, he will already surpass Romo. I know you hope this doesn't happen, though. You don't want to see this particular QB take Dallas to that next step. You are like Jerry Jones. You'd rather lose with your guys than seeing someone else take that next step.

It must be a petty troll that I put on ignore already, but I can tell you are smacking him around the board.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::hammer:

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score

Blah, blah blah... Dak slobberers moving the goalposts as always. Dak is a dink and dunk QB being carried to playoff “victories” and they’re excited he got carried to one. I’m sure Romo thought after making the playoffs 3 of his first 4 seasons that he’d be there forever and the next thing he knew he looked up and Alex Barron and Mackenzy Bernadeau were blocking and he was handing off to Felix Jones. Once Dak goes through his dry spell he’ll be instantly released and hopefully there will be an XFL team in whatever boonie you currently infest.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I was ready to move on from Romo six years before he walked away from the game. To be honest and fair, I must say the dude could play QB and I appreciated his willingness to take a beating to make a play. I bet most Cowboys fans wonder what a healthy Romo looks like behind center with the pieces in place today.
Agreed. Problem I have is that Romo was always such a gunslinging risk taker. With the higher passing attempts came more costly interceptions, many during key moments.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
It must be a petty troll that I put on ignore already, but I can tell you are smacking him around the board.

One of the biggest ones we have, Super Kazuya. I'm sure you are well aware since you have him blocked haha.

Gator88

Reaction score
Romo couldn't carry Dak's jock strap during the playoffs! It's not even close. As a rookie and in his first playoff game, Dak outperformed all of Romo's playoff game performances.

FACT.
:lmao: The only fact about that game was that it was a statistically average at best performance for a QB at home against GB that year. This was despite Dallas having the best offensive supporting cast in the league that year. If you take context into account, I'd put it a little below Romo's game against the Giants in 2007.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score

lol... CowboyRoy troll, as if you could ever ignore me. I take up permanent space between your ears. The lengths some of you go to continue to cowardly engage me is embarrassing.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
No,it’s exactly what I said it was,and hasn’t a damn thing to do with anything else other than Dak and the staff being utter morons in those situations.
You're wrong, CP, old friend. That was clearly pass interference on Noah Brown that the officials refused to call. That's the only reason that pass was intercepted in the endzone. If not for the interference, it would have been a TD.

Nexx

Reaction score
I’m sure after a lose you spend the week blaming Zack Martin for the loss... BS.

lol are you serious? I have defended Tyron Smith this season after half fair weather fans wanted him gone. To me Zack can do no wrong. That's a grown man.

DFWJC

Reaction score

Jeesh spidey.
Thats some silly **** right there
Comeon now
:rolleyes:

Sure hope we win this weekend, but thats just crazy talk

Reaction score
Yeah because endzone fades are easy and always work. Get outta here.

Actually they do and it's a relatively easy play when the ball is thrown accurately. The WR has all the advantage. Regardless, fact is it wasn't a great play when it takes two tries to do it.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Actually they do and it's a relatively easy play when the ball is thrown accurately. The WR has all the advantage. Regardless, fact is it wasn't a great play when it takes two tries to do it.

Wrong - Statistically it is one of the most difficult passes to complete. If you look at DVOA I think it is fourth worst. They scored a TD on it so what are you going on about. Get your mommy to make you another PB&J.