Video: GMFB Thinks Abram is Our Guy at 58

TwentyOne

Reaction score
We desperately need a free not a strong safety.

Woods sucks ins space. He can take over the strong part. At least he can tackle.

And i dont want to even get into that Heath conversation. This guy just needs another job. Walmart or something like this.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Abram is the guy I want to end up in Dallas the most. Alpha dog who would raise the play of the whole secondary, if not the whole defense.

He won’t make it to 58 though. I’d love a move up to get him but they can’t give up too much.

He’s a really, really good player and would be ideal at SS in Dallas.

eternaljester81

Reaction score
I wish he'd be there at 58, but I highly doubt it. I think the best safeties left on the board will be Gardner-Johnson and Savage, since I think Thornhill goes before 58 too.

cowboyec

Reaction score
hope so.
among all those S's we're lookin at...he is my favorite.
Thornhill and CGJ 2a and 2b.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
I would love Abram, but how much would you be willing to give up for him to move up? Our 3rd? One of the 4ths? A pick next year?

I personally would be willing to give up a 4th, but I would be very hesitant to give up our 3rd, which will likely be what would be needed and even then, we would need a little luck that he would fall that far.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
not when they have no 1 they will treat this like a first round pick, has to be a instant starter..
Not sure.

This team is so very young at every position that they can afford to have that deferred gratification thing like with Jaylon Smith and Gregory.

Having secured a starter with he #1 pick already..

It's time to roll the dice.

You watch.

Somebody with some sort of issue is going to drop and they will take him.

:laugh: