Go Get Sean McVay

BigD5

Reaction score
After this cluster of a season hopefully Jerry finally will fire Jason Garrett. That’s what we all want anyway right?

I think being the most valuable franchise in ALL of sports Jerry needs to go big. Belichick ain’t happening. BUT... I think if Jerry was to give McVay a blank check and let him hire his guys he would come to Dallas.

Why wouldn’t he? The rams are a nice little team for sure. But they are not the Dallas Cowboys. Jerry will spend the money for players. He just has to get out of the way. Lots of fan support. Less taxes in Dallas. Opportunity to be in the spotlight. And be the guy that brings Dallas back to prominence

ShortRound

Reaction score
fPc01o9.gif

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Sean McVay and Andrew Luck - HC and QB of the Cowboys in 2021

BigD5

Reaction score
I’m sure they would have to trade for him or whatever. But it’s not impossible

Air Force One

Reaction score
Well if we're dreaming I say we bring back Parcells AND Jimmy and have them co-coach the team. That's bang for your buck right there I tell you.

BigD5

Reaction score
Or we can just keep Jason Garrett and forever be 8-8 with the occasional 12-4 season and early exit from the playoffs

John813

Reaction score
Bring Jimmy Johnson out of retirement(Fox) to be our GM while you're at it.

Air Force One

Reaction score
Tell me why we couldn’t?
We could. He won't. Nobody of any real caliber is going to want to come here and deal with Jerry always wanting to be involved. Now, if we need a new stadium, maybe Jerry would leave the coach alone. I don't think we're there yet. It still seems like a pretty nice stadium.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:laugh::laugh:These threads crack me up, better chance of me winning the winning the lottery and dating Rosario Dawson.
Dawson has played in a lot of series and movies but I always think of her in Alexander the most whenever her name is mentioned. Strange...

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After this cluster of a season hopefully Jerry finally will fire Jason Garrett. That’s what we all want anyway right?

I think being the most valuable franchise in ALL of sports Jerry needs to go big. Belichick ain’t happening. BUT... I think if Jerry was to give McVay a blank check and let him hire his guys he would come to Dallas.

Why wouldn’t he? The rams are a nice little team for sure. But they are not the Dallas Cowboys. Jerry will spend the money for players. He just has to get out of the way. Lots of fan support. Less taxes in Dallas. Opportunity to be in the spotlight. And be the guy that brings Dallas back to prominence

Is his contract expiring after the season?

Teams can't hire a Head Coach that is under contract to another team...

DHCBF66

Reaction score
We could. He won't. Nobody of any real caliber is going to want to come here and deal with Jerry always wanting to be involved. Now, if we need a new stadium, maybe Jerry would leave the coach alone. I don't think we're there yet. It still seems like a pretty nice stadium.
But I thought JJ has stepped back and let McClay and SJ run things? Oh, wait, we lost a couple games, JJ is in charge!