Go Commanders! *Official Game Thread*

CowboyChris

Reaction score
with kickoff just a couple of hours away and have the day off, i take no shame in rooting for the Commanders today!! BTW I hate the Eagles even more!! what say you? i know there is a few here that will say "I'll never root for the Commanders" thats BS.

Mookie

Reaction score
with kickoff just a couple of hours away and have the day off, i take no shame in rooting for the Commanders today!! BTW I hate the Eagles even more!! what say you? i know there is a few here that will say "I'll never root for the Commanders" thats BS.

I really don't hate the Commanders that much. I mean after all what have they done in my lifetime? (I'm 27 btw) Absolutely nothing! As for the Giants and Eagles, those two have had plenty of success and even eliminating the Cowboys multiple times. Eli has a ring, make it two. Eagles went to several NFC Championships and a Super Bowl, so in reality those are the two teams I truly hate.

So until the Commanders become a winning franchise I have no shame in saying; Go Commanders!

Mookie

Reaction score
Skins may not even try, always looking for ways to screw us over :omg:

I don't think NFL teams tank. RG3 and Gruden are both playing for their jobs. A division rivalry at home in front of their fans will surely pump them up and finally they want to play spoilers. I say Commanders go out there and give the Eagles an honorable fight.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Skins looking at a top 5 pick after a long time,they will lay down for this one.

CalCBFan

Reaction score
I think the 'Skins would prefer to lose to the Eagles and beat us (thus knocking us out of the POs) next week. I think that could well happen given our history playing a Jim Haslet D. He really seems to know how to get into Romo's head, not to mention his success in blitzing our OL...

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
Man do I hate pulling for the Commanders. Go Skins.

I hate it even more as my sister-in-law is a lifelong Skins fan, but today I am as well. Go Commanders and please I just need you to score one more point than the Eagles! Not asking for a lot here out of you.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
..............fully decked out in white and blue Cowboys gear, loudly cheering on the Commanders to beat the Eagles.

Poor Skins fans......... they wouldn't know how to react. Maybe they'd start rooting AGAINST Washington while the Cowboys fans were rooting FOR Washington?

dupree89

Reaction score

I hate the Commanders like I hate no other team. The seed of my hate for them was planted back in 1974-75-76.
But I am no dummy, I will be rooting 100% for the Skins today.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
I plan to record the game but not watch it and just check the score around 8pm to see if they were able to get the upset win. I just don't want to put myself through seeing the skins

1. Fail to stop the eagles offense on 3rd and long

2. Fail to convert on 3rd and long on the eagles defense

3. turnovers

So I will be doing something else and hope we can get a chirstmas miracle later today but I not feeling too confident about it

Sb or Bust

Reaction score
I'm pulling for RacialSlurs this week. Division games are different due to familiarity and you can ignore the records. Go Washington Football Team!