Goff traded for Stafford

kskboys

Reaction score
This, and I think we value Dak far more than LA valued Goff---who was way out of favor there.
At this point, it's beyond clear that Dak is better than Goff. The only reason Dak isn't worth as much in a trade is due to his greed during contract negotiations. I guarantee it would be difficult to find a team who would give you multiple 1sts at this point. Stafford's salary is very reasonable, which is why he brought two 1sts +.

When you overpay a player, their trade value plummets.

DFWJC

Reaction score
At this point, it's beyond clear that Dak is better than Goff. The only reason Dak isn't worth as much in a trade is due to his greed during contract negotiations. I guarantee it would be difficult to find a team who would give you multiple 1sts at this point. Stafford's salary is very reasonable, which is why he brought two 1sts +.

When you overpay a player, their trade value plummets.
No doubt regarding the salary angle.
Besides the elite arm, Stafford had appeal because he came at a discount.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Capture.png

Hadenough

Reaction score
:lmao::lmao2::lmao::lmao2::huh:
This video features goal post, end zone, shifting and inability of the Vikings to defend Dak...

But it wasnt for the win. As I recall Dak made a terrible throw to Zeke on 4th down. That was when the Cowboys were driving and Dak suddenly went cold or choked or whatever reason.

Croomraider

Reaction score
For the life of me, I dont understand why people that follow American sports do this. You think posting their playoff records is making some kind of point but it really isn't.

If you polled 100 NFL front office executives, at least 95 of them would say Stafford is better than Goff. At least.

I don't understand why anyone wouldn't care about QB's playoff stats?

You should only PAY QB's for their performance starting in January. Otherwise invest in other aspects of the team.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I don't understand why anyone wouldn't care about QB's playoff stats?

You should only PAY QB's for their performance starting in January. Otherwise, invest in other aspects of the team.
You two are talking about two different things.

You just said QB playoff stats when the discussion was team playoff won-loss record.

His comment about almost all GMs thinking Stafford is better than Goff is a no-brainer. Of course, he is.
The wildcard with Stafford is that he's getting older
But I digress.

Croomraider

Reaction score
Shouldn't sell your future for a QB almost the age of your HC. 2 first round picks will be tough to swallow.
The future is undetermined and if Stafford in his 30's gets hurt, it's safe to say that one of those picks will
be a top ten pick. Oucchhhhh

kskboys

Reaction score
Shouldn't sell your future for a QB almost the age of your HC. 2 first round picks will be tough to swallow.
The future is undetermined and if Stafford in his 30's gets hurt, it's safe to say that one of those picks will
be a top ten pick. Oucchhhhh
Or Stafford could lead them to super bowl victory and it turns out he was just what they needed.