Going to be hard watching today's games

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Look on the bright side. Chargers and Colts were blown out. Cowboys and Eagles were in it. That should tell you we're not really that bad.

We could've won. We were a 4th and 1 conversion short of a tying score. I'd seriously thought we would've had a better chance against the Saints. They're less likely to beat you with their playcalling, but their defense is stronger than the Rams. Rams playcalling won the game, so.... that should tell you I'd take my chances going against the Saints defense anyday.

nathanlt

Reaction score
I'm not watching either game. Cowboys aren't in it, so.... meh..

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I'm hoping/praying every Cowboy player coach watching today's will hurt a little, appreciating the opportunity they had last weekend. Look in the mirror and challenge themselves to work harder and take their game to next level.
FIFY :D

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
No they let it slip through their fingers:lmao:
:lmao2:
HXkgzLE.jpg

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Knowing we were this close. Not to going lie, I'm jealous, very jealous in fact. I know some say we'll get 'em next time but a year is an eternity in the NFL. So much can happen to change the strength of this team by the end next season. You never know, injuries, bad luck, couple players doing something dumb and we're a 500 team talking about new coach rather than a playoff. Was thinking last night about the 70-80's Cowboys under coach Landry when the playoffs were damn near automatic. As NFL people would say, coach Landry was worth X number wins alone.

I'm hoping/praying every Cowboy player watching today's will hurt a little, appreciating the opportunity they had last weekend. Look in the mirror and challenge themselves to work harder and take their game to next level.

Out team over achieved and it was great we got as far as we did.

We honestly werent even close. WE got exposed like we should have. Anyone who thought we were beating the Rams last week was kidding themselves.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I will watch the AFC game. Maybe if brady wins another SB he will retire. Lol.

The NFC side angers me. Like 2016 we would have played the falcons harder than the packers did. I think the rams will lose to the saints. And I think even in the dome we would have a better chance. Look what we did to them before. That was the performance I was expecting in the rams game.

Would rather see brees win I guess.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Knowing we were this close. Not to going lie, I'm jealous, very jealous in fact. I know some say we'll get 'em next time but a year is an eternity in the NFL. So much can happen to change the strength of this team by the end next season. You never know, injuries, bad luck, couple players doing something dumb and we're a 500 team talking about new coach rather than a playoff. Was thinking last night about the 70-80's Cowboys under coach Landry when the playoffs were damn near automatic. As NFL people would say, coach Landry was worth X number wins alone.

I'm hoping/praying every Cowboy player watching today's will hurt a little, appreciating the opportunity they had last weekend. Look in the mirror and challenge themselves to work harder and take their game to next level.

2007 and 2016 were hard because we had the 1 seed and blew it at home.

I don't think we were as "close" as we wanted to believe this time. We were the 4 seed, and last week's game was a lot worse than 30-22. Besides, I'm used to not seeing the Cowboys play in this round this century.

charleshaleyfan94

Reaction score
Super Bowl: Rams vs Chiefs
MVP: Patrick Mohomes
Shout out to: Anthony Hitchens, JJ Wilcox & Orlando Scandrick. Andy Reid IS a great Coach. Very happy for all 3 of you to still get to be together and be able to play in the AFC Championship today. Good luck!

3 of my 4 teams are still in it. Cannot wait. Please, NOT the Saints. Otherwise I will be very happy.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
I appreciate the fact that the Cowboys won a first round playoff game but reality is they arent even close to being on the same level as that Rams or Saints.Yes they beat the saints during the regular season but so did the bucs. In my opinion the Cowboys dont have the coaching or QB to win an NFC championship game.
you my friend are so right they don't have the qb or coaching to compete for a superbowl

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It does not matter to me. We proved we couldn't compete with the Rams. The Saints? Would be incredibly difficult to beat them again. The Chiefs and Patriots would blow us out. The four best teams are there.

He claims he's a Cowboys fan.

eternaljester81

Reaction score
I appreciate the fact that the Cowboys won a first round playoff game but reality is they arent even close to being on the same level as that Rams or Saints.Yes they beat the saints during the regular season but so did the bucs. In my opinion the Cowboys dont have the coaching or QB to win an NFC championship game.

I can't agree that Dallas is no where near the Rams. The defense played one of its worse games of the year, and it still ended up a one-possession game.

Flamma

Reaction score

We just weren't there yet. No other teams in the NFL are at the level of these four teams we'll be seeing play today. I blame the so called attempt at parity for this.

Sure there isn't a huge gap between teams, but we still have the same amount of bad teams or more. The bulk of the NFL is average to poor. Then you have a few halfway decent but inconsistent teams, and 4 elite teams. So we're looking at 4-6 trash teams, 4 elite teams, and average parity throughout the rest of the league. Who is left to challenge the elite teams? This is why we're seeing #1 seeds in the SB the last 5 years with a #2 thrown in there. This championship week has all 1s and 2s. I don't see this changing in the future.

zekecowboy

Reaction score

It won't bother me. Dallas is not close to competing with any of the four teams remaining. Maybe if we get an innovative offensive coordinator and a more experienced qb coach (Kitna). Also, we do not have a first round draft pick. I am going to sit back and enjoy the games.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To be a Cowboy fan I also have to bee a football fan - can’t love my Cowboys and not love the game. So I’ll be watching. Obviously I wish the Cowboy were still in the hunt, and will think about them as I watch these games, but as this season played out these were the 4 teams that rose to the top in the regular season, and are the 4 teams that deserve to be where they are now. It should be fun.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We weren’t that close . Becoming an elite 8 was quite an over achievement for this roster. No way was this was a Final 4 team.

I’ll enoy watching the 4 best teams in NFL today. And 4 of the best QB’s in the league.