Going to be hard watching today's games

Praxit

Reaction score
Knowing we were this close. Not to going lie, I'm jealous, very jealous in fact. I know some say we'll get 'em next time but a year is an eternity in the NFL. So much can happen to change the strength of this team by the end next season. You never know, injuries, bad luck, couple players doing something dumb and we're a 500 team talking about new coach rather than a playoff. Was thinking last night about the 70-80's Cowboys under coach Landry when the playoffs were damn near automatic. As NFL people would say, coach Landry was worth X number wins alone.

I'm hoping/praying every Cowboy player watching today's will hurt a little, appreciating the opportunity they had last weekend. Look in the mirror and challenge themselves to work harder and take their game to next level.
..know the feeling mate. On the positive note of things. Dallas should be in the run again next year. They can build off this season into the next. Hopefully they draft well, get a good OC and let it play out. We have the tools, just need some hands with plans to take advantage of it.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am in the minority here because I wouldn't mind Brady winning again. Everybody hates the guy and rooting for him to lose. Something to be said about him sticking his middle finger up at everyone and showing everyone why he's the goat. I don't like the patriots buy I appreciate his talent.
I know I used the word “villain”, but that’s really not what it’s about with me. It’s more just that with the Pats it just seems I’m always reading the same story year after year. I want to read a new story. Like you I absolutely do appreciate Brady’s talent and accomplishments.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Ya, it's hard to say that there is better than Jerry Rice and then add John Taylor. Also, Roger Craig was pretty darn good too.
It’s funny you mention those names because those were the exact names that the sports radio hosts mentioned along with the Niners OL and Ronnie Lott.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The Saints are, so far, 14-3 and playing for a SB appearance.

Yep...they sure were lucky to beat a Philly team which barely squeaked into the postseason. Pure luck, no doubt about it.

:facepalm:
Who Dat???

Dat are da Saints! :laugh:

You were saying???

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Why can’t we beat the Saints? Because they score 50 points per game?

Well they’ve only scored more than 20 twice in their last 6 games. That includes just 20 at HOME vs the Eagles awful secondary.

I think the Rams win today. Donald and Suh collapse the pocket and Gurley/Anderson score enough. 27-23 Rams
Wow you were close on that score.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I enjoyed today's games, even though I wasn't crazy about the results. I didn't see our 4 seed Cowboys as being a real threat to win it all - I was just glad they beat Seattle.

I didn't expect anything else - not because I'm content, but because I didn't think we were good enough. We weren't.