Going to have surgery, be out 3 to 4 days,

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
I wont be posting anything for the next 3 to 4 days, im going to have surgery at 11 am today, so i wont be posting anything, root for me, when you are watching the cowboys play

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboyjoe;2384469 said:
I wont be posting anything for the next 3 to 4 days, im going to have surgery at 11 am today, so i wont be posting anything, root for me, when you are watching the cowboys play
If the Cowboys win, you have to have surgery every week until after the Super Bowl :)

Good luck with everything!

-Reality

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
I hope you recover quicker than the cowboys players have this season.

cowboyed

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2384469 said:

Hey cowboyjoe, wishing you a successful procedure and a speedy recovery. The brotherhood (ok and sisterhood) of the Cowboys greatly looks forward to having you back in no time.

Carl23

Reaction score
Whatcha going in for?

Gotta know which parts are more important when I wish...

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2384469 said:

Hope you have a fast recovery.....get well soon!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Reality;2384479 said:
If the Cowboys win, you have to have surgery every week until after the Super Bowl :)

Good luck with everything!

-Reality

OMG - almost had coffee all over the keyboard... seriously...:laugh2:

JOE!
Best of luck.

Internet via cellphone baby!!! ;)

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2384469 said:

Good luck cowboyjoe. Hope all goes well for you!

cowboyed

Reaction score
Hey Joe, that circumcision procedure is nothing to worry about and just think you will be 20 pounds lighter....