Going to the Giants @ Cowboys game - which HOTEL is good?

Dallas22

Reaction score
Looking to stay in a nice, safe area but don't mind a small, basic motel/hotel to crash at... Looking to check out some of the Dallas hotspots, sites, Cowboys fan stores and, of course, Texas Stadium & the Cowboys crush the giants. As long as the lodging is decent with no bugs and that is not dirty. Of course, how much cash money that is being spent is of UPMOST importance so this place must very cost-friendly :) Any help would be greatly appriciated

Thanks in advance.

Dallas22

Reaction score
I was going to say the airport marriot where the players stay but that's more on the expensive side.

On a side note, does anybody know if the team will be using the same hotel next year?

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
Based on budget, I would look at the Days Inn at Texas Stadium. You know you won't get lost heading to the game, that's for sure!

plug this search into google to find a ton of options near the stadium:

hotels loc: Texas Stadium, Irving, Dallas, Texas 75062, United States

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Dallas22;2318611 said:
Looking to stay in a nice, safe area but don't mind a small, basic motel/hotel to crash at... Looking to check out some of the Dallas hotspots, sites, Cowboys fan stores and, of course, Texas Stadium & the Cowboys crush the giants. As long as the lodging is decent with no bugs and that is not dirty. Of course, how much cash money that is being spent is of UPMOST importance so this place must very cost-friendly :) Any help would be greatly appriciated

Thanks in advance.

Dallas22

Priceline 4 stars near the airport. It's your best bet. You will get a decent hotel. Going sub 4 stars might get your in something nasty. Take into account that sometimes you will get the less preferable rooms with Priceline, (near elevator, smoking room, etc) but if you keep your standards at 4+ stars, you should at least get a decent room that is safe and probably the cheapest rate at that level you will find.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I stayed at the Wingate Inn off Esters Road a couple of years ago. It was new, clean and not too expensive. They also have a shuttle to and from the game for free. It is near most everything you want to see.

Last year I stayed at La Quints near the stadium. Again a good choice, bet we were driving and had a great tailgate party.

I will be at that game too.......will be tailgating again.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
This past weekend, we stayed at the La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport South, in Irving it was about 6 or 7 miles from the stadium, it cost us $71.00 per night for 2 double beds.
It is a dry county so you need to bring your own booze.

Also, it was clean and easy highway access, there is also a Denny's right next to it.

alby

Reaction score
If you want a good time, stay at the W next to the AAC in Victory Park. You'll run into a few stars too.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
just make sure it is clean and a bed....you will be out late celebrating

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Dallas22;2318611 said:

Thanks in advance.

Dallas22

If you are god-fearing, making good money of $35,000 to 40K, wholesome and politically right-minded and like the whitling arts, stay in farmers branch. Just knock on any door and we will accept you, unless you don't look American.

Aesop

Reaction score
what hotels offer shuttles to the stadium ?? and how far is the stadium from the airport ?

calico

Reaction score
i stayed at the Magnolia in downtown Dallas for the Skins game...should have stayed at a La Quinta...same quality but I paid $300 more than I should have a night. nice hotel but the actual room left alot to be desired for the price.

Dallas22

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2318978 said:
If you are god-fearing, making good money of $35,000 to 40K, wholesome and politically right-minded and like the whitling arts, stay in farmers branch. Just knock on any door and we will accept you, unless you don't look American.

Yeah, then I'm not staying near any farmers :) I'm an Atheist from a Jewish-Cuban background, so it looks like I'm f'ed

GO COWBOYS!!!

Dallas22

Reaction score
Found a seemingly good hotel... the Comfort Inn & Suites near Love Field. It got good reviews and is relativly close to downtown & Texas Stadium. How far is the NEW stadium from that location because I would love to check it out as well. Looking forward to a great time & a COWBOYS victory:laugh2:

Thanks again for all of the suggestions!

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Dallas22;2320558 said:
Found a seemingly good hotel... the Comfort Inn & Suites near Love Field. It got good reviews and is relativly close to downtown & Texas Stadium. How far is the NEW stadium from that location because I would love to check it out as well. Looking forward to a great time & a COWBOYS victory:laugh2:

Thanks again for all of the suggestions!

Ahh, I know the place. They call it the Crack Station. ;)