Good lads, what is your read on McCarthy? Gentle like JG or fire breather like Jimmy?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
My brothers, wards of the court, unlicensed contractors and stout plebeians:

I canna get a reading on Mecca's sidelines manner.

News media stories won't say if McCarthy McCarthy is apocalyptic or benign in his behavior toward players.
If the latter, Gadzooks, the inmates will run the asylum.

If the former, quite quite, I'd like for McCarthy to read the riot act to incoming players.
* Too fat, too slow? GET IN SHAPE!!!
* Pouting over money or touches? GET OVER IT OR GET OUT!!
* Got a thing for bar room scuffles? CLEAN UP YOUR ACT; NO MORE CHANCES!!
* Too old but still arrogant and clinging to past fame? GIT ON THE FIRST GRAYHOUND BUS AND GO BACK TO TENNESSEE!!
* Dropping the ball or fumbleitus? YOU ARE PAID THOUSANDS TO HOLD ON TO THE BALL!!!!
* Being a cancer like Dez in the locker room? TELL ME, NOT THE MEDIA, YOUR GRIPES MAN TO MAN !!

AHEM.

But what have you heard about Mecca's demeanor, blokes?
I'd love to hear your anecdotes while I eat my Hungry Man dinner and Grape Soda. Community service sure makes me ungry, mates.

Beast or Mr. Rogers?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

News media stories won't say if McCarthy McCarthy is apocalyptic or benign in his behavior toward players.

If the former, quite quite, I'd like for McCarthy to read the riot act to incoming players.
* Too old but still arrogant and clinging to past fame? GIT ON THE FIRST GRAYHOUND BUS SND GO BACK TO TENNESSEE!!
* Dropping the ball or fumbleitus? YOU ARE PAID THOUSANDS TO HOLD ON TO THE BALL!!!!
* Being a cancer like Dez in the locker room? TELL ME, NOT THE MEDIA, YOUR GRIPES MAN TO MAN !!

AHEM.

I'd love to hear your anecdotes while I eat my Hungry Man dinner and Grape Soda.

Beast or Mr. Rogers?
Are you gonna call him McCarthy or Mecca?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

* Too old but still arrogant and clinging to past fame? GIT ON THE FIRST GRAYHOUND BUS AND GO BACK TO TENNESSEE!!

AHEM.

I'd love to hear your anecdotes while I eat my Hungry Man dinner and Grape Soda. Community service sure makes me ungry, mates.

Beast or Mr. Rogers?
What the hell is a McCarthy? Or is it Mecca? Do we need to wait until Saturn is in range for an answer?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What the hell is a McCarthy? Or is it Mecca? Do we need to wait until Saturn is in range for an answer?
I assume "McCarthy" is just everything but the "rthy", plus an additional "a", and "Mecca" is autocorrect telling him that "McCarthy" isn't a word.