Good luck the rest of the year.

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
Brenda Warner;2331489 said:
Kurt sends his regards.

:lmao2: :bang2:

I don't know what to think anynmore. We need a smiley icon of pulling your hair out.

SacredStar

Reaction score
kojak;2331548 said:
:lmao2: :bang2:

I don't know what to think anynmore. We need a smiley icon of pulling your hair out.

But you have no hair Kojak.

Congrats Brenda, Kurt deserves some of your lov'in tonight.

tocdi3131

Reaction score
Arizona Cardinals Oct. 12 Super Bowl Champs......... Brenda please come back to OUR board later in the year. We all know the Cards will flake out. Good Luck I truly hope to see you guys later in the year.

notherbob

Reaction score
Brenda Warner;2331489 said:
Kurt sends his regards.

You were right, the Cards kicked the Cowboys' butts and they couldn't do anything about it but whine. The Cards completely out-classed the Cowboys today in just about every way. They took the game to the Cowboys and the boys couldn't stop them on either side of the ball. The Cards played like a team while the Boys played like a bunch of disorderly zombies.

If the Cowboys don't start playing real football soon, they can forget about the playoffs - the way they have been playing won't cut it.

Oh, by the way, you got some spunk and a touch of class, too. Reading your banter has been fun, come back and play again sometime.

MONT17

Reaction score
What? do we look like a bunch of Chicken littles here? its only 1 loss! We have plenty of games left and even Raider Fans think we r correct for not over reacting to our first loss outside of the division! We have Romos QB rating its much higher than Kurts!