Good News!! NFL CUTTING PRICES OF PLAYOFF TICKETS

Reaction score
NFL CUTTING PRICES OF PLAYOFF TICKETS

Posted by Mike Florio on November 12, 2008, 3:04 p.m.
NFL spokesman Greg Aiello has informed us that, in light of the current economic climate, the face value for playoff tickets will be lower this year than they were a season ago.
Per Aiello, the average prices of playoff tickets will reflect an approximate reduction of 10 percent over last year.
Commissioner Roger Goodell recently sent playoff pricing guidelines to all contending teams. For the first time, teams will be authorized to charge less for wild-card games than for the divisional round. Typically, tickets for those two rounds have been priced the same.
Final prices will depend upon the teams hosting playoffs games. Last year, the average cost for a playoff ticket (including wild-card, divisional, and conference championship games) was $121.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Nice to see they're going to cut the prices. Shame to know that it doesn't matter to me either way cause I'm not going to get to go to any of the games anyway.

MONT17

Reaction score
Wow... What next? Hey can we lower the cost on the NFL Sunday ticket too... That Super Fan thing is nice but way too much!

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
I've never been to a football game, much less a playoff game, could anyone tell me what the price of the cheapest ticket normally was for the playoffs?

WG5516

Reaction score
^^^ LOL. That's good for them, I wish it were more than 10%. Which means a discount of anywhere from $10-$30.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
MONT17;2414952 said:
Wow... What next? Hey can we lower the cost on the NFL Sunday ticket too... That Super Fan thing is nice but way too much!

Yeah, Superfan is getting to be rediculous, with next year, most of channels should be HD anyway. Only thing Super Fan would offer is the Game Mix etc. Still not worth the money they are charging for, although they did give it to me for $50 when I asked why they were charging normal price.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
MONT17;2414952 said:

Just say you are going to switch to Dish Network unless you get SuperFan for free. I did that and got it for free :)

Kangaroo

Reaction score
ajk23az;2415226 said:
Just say you are going to switch to Dish Network unless you get SuperFan for free. I did that and got it for free :)

I just dropped direct Tv for AT&T uverse