Goodell a great Commish for the times

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Goodell deserves much credit for not only steering the league thru this seasons pandemic but really the most difficult era Id argue in NFL history as it continue to transcend with the times including all of the issues it’s confronted with in society.

I know he’s received criticism for his disciplinary actions of players but that’s a critical part of the success he’s been able to achieve overcoming theses social unrest the league and its players have encountered which has divided some of our fans as they have walked away as a result.

But he’s stayed the course protecting the Iconic label and its owners interest. And every decision in the long run appears the right decision for the league.

But the way he handled this pandemic with strict guidelines fining HC’s for not wearing mask initially and the protocols to avoid not cancelling any games which no other league can claim is truly remarkable.

He’s going to be an early lock for HOF. And history is going to reflect generously on him perhaps before he’s done surpassing Rozelle as greatest Commish ever.

Yea, I said it here first.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Though the league has done a pretty remarkable job through the pandemic, Goodell has been an awful commish. There's a reason he is booed every NFL draft. He's divided fans, made questionable calls along the way, and pretty certain he has a vendetta against the Cowboys.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I hate Goodell. It’s now coming out...well it was out but now more than ever...that Deflategate was a scam. Their investigation into Ray Rice was despicable. Overall all he has done is cover for owners. He’s horrible

Rayman70

Reaction score
iu

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Roger sucks,, I dont know how to spell it out any different.
He has destroyed how this game was once played, and I feel sorry for those that arent old enough to realize how the game was played once upon a time.
Thank Roger for taking that away from you.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Goodell deserves much credit for not only steering the league thru this seasons pandemic but really the most difficult era Id argue in NFL history as it continue to transcend with the times including all of the issues it’s confronted with in society.

I know he’s received criticism for his disciplinary actions of players but that’s a critical part of the success he’s been able to achieve overcoming theses social unrest the league and its players have encountered which has divided some of our fans as they have walked away as a result.

But he’s stayed the course protecting the Iconic label and its owners interest. And every decision in the long run appears the right decision for the league.

But the way he handled this pandemic with strict guidelines fining HC’s for not wearing mask initially and the protocols to avoid not cancelling any games which no other league can claim is truly remarkable.

He’s going to be an early lock for HOF. And history is going to reflect generously on him perhaps before he’s done surpassing Rozelle as greatest Commish ever.

Yea, I said it here first.
Goodell is a joke! Hell, I don't even want to waste my time posting about the prick!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Roger sucks,, I dont know how to spell it out any different.
He has destroyed how this game was once played, and I feel sorry for those that arent old enough to realize how the game was played once upon a time.
Thank Roger for taking that away from you.
He hasn’t destroyed anything. He’s been instrumental in holding it all together.

The league, its owners , the players and their union have diminished the game.

The Commish job is to represent the owners interest and negotiate with the players union.