Goodell a great Commish for the times

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I’d prefer fans who don’t support the players and the league stance to walk away. But I’m sure they appreciate your business .

Something I’d never do is patronage a business Im hell bent against. Too hypocritical for me.

Yeah, how high horse of you. Protecting the billion dollar industry and owners while you put down your average person and fan.

You're a real swell guy.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yeah, how high horse of you. Protecting the billion dollar industry and owners while you put down your average person and fan.

You're a real swell guy.
I’ll put down anyone who is aligned with the opposition stance regardless their status. They are misguided and misinformed at the least.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I’ll put down anyone who is aligned with the opposition stance regardless their status. They are misguided and misinformed at the least.

You're a surface level thinker and that was easily shown in this thread. Your point was lost when you started a thread praising a spineless millionaire while berating fans.

But at least you're on the "right side of history"

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You're a surface level thinker and that was easily shown in this thread. Your point was lost when you started a thread praising a spineless millionaire while berating fans.

But at least you're on the "right side of history"
Well, most of these misguided and misinformed fans attitudes are the problem. Imagine if we all were more aligned with the leagues stance with the players passion for the issues.

It’s really difficult for me to have any compassion or patience for those who after being informed still oppose.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Well, most of these misguided and misinformed fans attitudes are the problem. Imagine if we all were more aligned with the leagues stance with the players passion for the issues.

It’s really difficult for me to have any compassion or patience for those who after being informed still oppose.

LOL you mean the everchanging stance from the league? Tomorrow they could be back on the "Wrong side of history" like they were a year ago.

You're not smart enough for any of this. Sorry. This thread started stupid and it just got worse.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
LOL you mean the everchanging stance from the league? Tomorrow they could be back on the "Wrong side of history" like they were a year ago.

You're not smart enough for any of this. Sorry. This thread started stupid and it just got worse.
As usual for those who oppose the leagues stance . All that’s left is to insult the messenger if you don’t like the message. Typical

Haimerej

Reaction score
As usual for those who oppose the leagues stance . All that’s left is to insult the messenger if you don’t like the message. Typical

You already lost the right to play the, "as usual... insult the messenger," trick when you insulted everyone who may disagree.

kskboys

Reaction score
I was only referring to a certain segment. I can only respond to what’s presented. And he was speaking for the redneck community. Which I don’t mind taking them on or annoying them much.

They don’t like the issues thrown in their face because they are opposed to their stance on the issues.
Don't agree.

kskboys

Reaction score
That doesn't even make sense.

The majority oppose using the league as a platform. The message is not the issue.

Man, I agree w/ you on a lot of stuff, but you've chosen the narrow viewpoint on this one.

kskboys

Reaction score

What's wrong w/ opposing using this league as a platform? Man, Greg, you have taken one shallow viewpoint on this one, where you don't even understand the majority. C'moooooooon.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
What's wrong w/ opposing using this league as a platform? Man, Greg, you have taken one shallow viewpoint on this one, where you don't even understand the majority. C'moooooooon.
I’d argue those opposing are in the minority in this country.,

What’s wrong with opposition is its reasoning is misguided and misinformed or they’d understand the players and leagues passion for using their stage to promote their stance which is common in sports and the entertainment business. It just comes down to not agreeing with their stance and message.

I totally understand and strongly oppose their misguided opposition. There’s only one viewpoint to take and the league is taking it.

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
That doesn't even make sense.

The majority oppose using the league as a platform. The message is not the issue.

Man, I agree w/ you on a lot of stuff, but you've chosen the narrow viewpoint on this one.
Actually it’s the minority of fans who oppose the leagues stance on this issue.

Of course the message is the issue. If you didn’t disagree with the issue you’d have more compassion for the players and the leagues stance.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Don't agree.
I understand you don’t agree with their stance on the issue and why you’re so opposed to them using their stage to present it.

It’s actually very simple. Entertainers and celebrity public figures have always used their stage to promote their issues and compassions on issues in society.

This is just an issue some fans don’t agree with and why they’re outspoken on using their stage. If they agreed with their position they’d be more embracing with the players and leagues stance.

I’m just not afraid to take this segment on and call it for what it is.

Haimerej

Reaction score
I understand you don’t agree with their stance on the issue and why you’re so opposed to them using their stage to present it.

It’s actually very simple. Entertainers and celebrity public figures have always used their stage to promote their issues and compassions on issues in society.

This is just an issue some fans don’t agree with and why they’re outspoken on using their stage. If they agreed with their position they’d be more embracing with the players and leagues stance.

You're tilting at windmills. Greg Quixote.

kskboys

Reaction score
Actually it’s the minority of fans who oppose the leagues stance on this issue.

Of course the message is the issue. If you didn’t disagree with the issue you’d have more compassion for the players and the leagues stance.
Completely off base.

What you are doing is taking for granted the thoughts of fans who don't want to see views interfering w/ their hobby.

Quit pretending you know the thought process of everyone. And how do you know it's a minority?

kskboys

Reaction score

Once again, completely not true. You're quite simply making crapp up to suit your agenda. Quit.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Completely off base.

What you are doing is taking for granted the thoughts of fans who don't want to see views interfering w/ their hobby.

Quit pretending you know the thought process of everyone. And how do you know it's a minority?
If it was a majority then there’d be a much higher percentage of fans who are aborting watching the league. I’ve got breaking news for them . Their hobby is played by majority of athletes who’s this opposition doesn’t support their stance. And if the league didn’t support their stance we could really have an ugly situation. Goodell and the owners have absolutely taken the appropriate response despite this opposition.

This is simply a cause this segment dont approve of. I certainly didn’t hear any fans speaking out against the league and players promoting Play 60 , the United Way or Shriners, etc,

C’mon K. You’re a smart guy who I look to for football expertise and totally respect your thoughts on football matters which we are usually pretty well aligned on. And as always appreciate your support . But this isn’t about football. This issue is very close to the majority of players in this league and they have a right to use their stage to bring more attention to it.

And you have a right to walk away from it. But calling them out for using their stage is only a problem cause these opposing fans don’t like the message.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Once again, completely not true. You're quite simply making crapp up to suit your agenda. Quit.
It may not be true for you but there is a segment of fans who don’t take issue with players and the league using their stage on issues they approve of.

If you don’t see that K then we will have to disagree on this issue.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You already lost the right to play the, "as usual... insult the messenger," trick when you insulted everyone who may disagree.
But we’re allowed to label or bash groups not individuals . You really need to learn how to play within the rules.

Last edited: