Goodell contemplating ending DirectTV's Sunday Ticket

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
LOL probably break it up into commercial (AT&T keep for Sport bars) and residential ( bringing Apple, Google, Facebook, etc for huge separate $$$$$$)

http://theredzone.org/Blog-Descript...FL-strongly-contemplating-ending-DirectTV-s-S
Roger Goodell, NFL strongly contemplating ending DirectTV’s Sunday Ticket
Mar
3/22/2019 6:23:25 PM
|More

On Friday, Commisioner Roger Goodell says he is looking into a streaming version of NFL Sunday Ticket and it sounds like the NFL might take advantage of an early opt-out of their contract with DIRECTV for NFL Sunday Ticket that runs through 2022, which would be just before the 2020 season, Darrelle Lincoln of Total Pro Sports reports.

The NFL is considering splitting up the rights to make games more widely available now that people don’t only watch at home.

Beaker42

Reaction score
LOL probably break it up into commercial (AT&T keep for Sport bars) and residential ( bringing Apple, Google, Facebook, etc for huge separate $$$$$$)

http://theredzone.org/Blog-Descript...FL-strongly-contemplating-ending-DirectTV-s-S
Mar
|More

On Friday, Commisioner Roger Goodell says he is looking into a streaming version of NFL Sunday Ticket and it sounds like the NFL might take advantage of an early opt-out of their contract with DIRECTV for NFL Sunday Ticket that runs through 2022, which would be just before the 2020 season, Darrelle Lincoln of Total Pro Sports reports.

The NFL is considering splitting up the rights to make games more widely available now that people don’t only watch at home.

Goodell wants to do away with Easter, Halloween, and Christmas. It’s true. I just made it so.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

Mar
|More

They should. Streaming was just fantastic this last year. Redditt, nflstreams.

Let NFL Replay include the live games for your team. NFL Fan. Make it compelling for a fan to just buy a full package for his team, or we'll just be streaming.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope they do. And they get more options for everyone.
Even though I get all the games. But if I ever decide to move back to Florida it would be nice to have options.

AT&T and DTV have really became bad and hard to do business with. Their customer reps are rude and will insult you.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Even though I get all the games. But if I ever decide to move back to Florida it would be nice to have options.

AT&T and DTV have really became bad and hard to do business with. Their customer reps are rude and will insult you.
Totally agree!

DirecTV has been horrible since AT&T took over! Horrible customer service....just awful!

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score

Accurate. I think the league needs to sell the streaming rights themselves and through various parters (YouTube TV, Sling, Fubo, PS Vue, etc) like every other league does.

Directv has been trash since acquired by AT&T

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

1000%......Late 90's to early-mid 2000, I had it for over 12 years. DirecTV customer service was one of the main reasons I canceled.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Oh and the streaming packages need more than 1 active stream at a time. My household has fans of multiple teams.

JayFord

Reaction score
This would be a dream come true.

It would be......over 100+ used to come out of my account 4 times a year for the 1 year I had it just to watch the Browns, jags, jets, bills and bengals as if I care to watch them