Goose admits it, Feldman hates us and Dennis loves Galloway - 10/7/08

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
http://dcfanatic.com/2008/10/07/goose-admits-it-feldman-hates-us-and-dennis.aspx
---------------------------------------

Goose admits it, Feldman hates us and Dennis loves Galloway

Posted by DCFanatic at 10/7/2008 7:17 PM and is filed under Player Info,Cowboys News

Finally someone will admit that there a ton of media people out there who love to hate the Cowboys!

Here's Goose Gosselin on The Ticket with Norm Hitzges...

Goose talks Cowboys

I already knew the media in ever other city hated the Cowboys, but I think the trend of the Dallas area media also jumping on the hate bandwagon is a little disturbing.

I agree 100% with Goose about the defense. The Cowboys offense had better come out and score 31 every game just in case.

Now here's Corey Feldman hating on the Cowboys once again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1H6fSzeNug

Randy Galloway is a ******* sometimes and now that Wade said he stinks he's only going to get worse. I would have loved to see his face when Wade looked at him and told him he stinks, lol.

Here's Steve Dennis talking Cowboys on GAC...

Dennis talks Cowboys

I am not the biggest fan of Wade Phillips, but this media thing about those guys wanting him to come out after winning a football game and kill his team is pretty stupid. Wade never said they were great, he never said they were going to the Super Bowl, he never said they didn't need to improve so what's their point.

There point my friends is that the Cowboys lost to the Giants last season in the playoffs. Yeah, we get it already.

I can't wait until this team wins the Super Bowl so all these media morons can eat crow.

And you bet your *** I will have every second of video, audio and print of them doing so all over my blog when it happens!

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Great post, dc... And not just for the vids. Your comments are right on.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is this the same Rome that was putting out so much man love for Marion Barber last week, or the week before on a segment of his show?

Where he said something along the lines of Marion Barber being the best pound for pound player in the league? Where he was saying he is as tough as brandon jacobs but nowhere near the size so it was even more impressive. That he was a stud that was not someone that is always seeking the spotlight but a guy that basically just goes out and does his job and does it well?

I guess you can hate a team and absolutely love someone on that team you hate...I guess that is possible.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Jim Rome is an idiot, plain and simple.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LandryFan;2317376 said:
Jim Rome is an idiot, plain and simple.

I thought that was a given. I haven't liked him since his little stunt with the QB a fear years ago and calling chris evrette lloyd over and over.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2317379 said:
I thought that was a given. I haven't liked him since his little stunt with the QB a fear years ago and calling chris evrette lloyd over and over.

Yea, and the look of fear on his face when Everett flipped the table on him was priceless. He just knew his arse was gonna get whipped. Rome and his "clones" are a joke...

speedkilz88

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2317379 said:
Sadly that little stunt made him famous and very wealthy.

SacredStar

Reaction score
Hamlin was supposed to be a guest on Rome today.

If I'm a Cowboy player, I would refuse to be a guest on this wacko's show.

The problem with Rome is that anyone who agrees to be interviewed on his show is a hero to him, and those that don't are ripped to shreds by him.

He is a clown.

And his radio show sucks worse than anything I have ever heard.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
speedkilz88;2317411 said:
Sadly that little stunt made him famous and very wealthy.

Cowering like a whipped dog makes you rich, what a country.

StylisticS

Reaction score
I think it is very sad that the Cowboys even have to take this from their own media. Whether it's Watkins or McMahon or gallowaste who has never liked TO being in Dallas and acts like he speaks for the citizens of Dallas and it's sports scene. Never could stand that clown.

And a Commander fan and a Giant fan bashing the Cowboys. OUTSTANDING job there, ESPN. You know what Sacred Star. If I was a Cowboy player. I would go on ESPN. Just to tell them how they really feel about their joke of a network.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Big Dakota;2317441 said:
Cowering like a whipped dog makes you rich, what a country.

Shock Jock journalism has made quite a few people rich and keeps them in business.

Shock Jock journalism comes in different forms but it has became rampant.

If you can't dazzle them and keep their attention with responsible reporting...go against the grain and be the trouble making negative nancy type and you are guaranteed to keep getting the viewers and emailers complaining about you.

It has kept Galloway and Bayless in business.

Bad attention is better than no attention and in the field we are talking about Bad publicity is sometimes better than no publicity.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt;2317447 said:
Shock Jock journalism has made quite a few people rich and keeps them in business.

If you can't dazzle them and keep their attention with responsible reporting...go against the grain and be the trouble making negative nancy type and you are guaranteed to keep getting the viewers and emailers complaining about you.

Bad attention is better than no attention and in the field we are talking about Bad publicity is sometimes better than no publicity.
Aint that the sad truth.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I will tell you something else. Something about Bayless.

He is SPECIFICALLY DIRECTED to do some of the anti-cowboys over the top bits in some debates. It is not just him doing it on his own. This is not speculation on my part and I will no go not elaborate on that.

Ladies and gentlemen.

The more you complain about this stuff, the more you email and complain about this stuff....the more they are going to do it.

so if you don't like it, your wisest move is to ignore it and if they realize it is not getting the reaction they desire they will quit doing it.

And the point I made earlier about Rome. He bashes on the cowboys but at the same time he also gives props to players on the cowboys at times as well.

UDcowboysfan

Reaction score
I found Jim Romes segment on TO very poorly informed.Since I actually care about sports and I don't just make conclusion on stereotypes I wanted to know exactly what TO was crying for. Seeing that ESPN would like their audience's to believe that TO was "crying because he just wants more catches". Well ESPN sadly you were wrong, he was crying because a close family member of his died this week. An apology I think is the right thing to do. Next time show some credibility and some professionalism.

I just sent this in to ESPN, sadly i couldn't use any more characters because ESPN wouldn't allow it. Usually i don't take them seriously but a family member died, that's something different.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2317447 said:

I have to admit I've been entertained by idiots like Stern, but i don't care for it in the sports realm. It seems it's become all about the shtick.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Big Dakota;2317463 said:
I have to admit I've been entertained by idiots like Stern, but i don't care for it in the sports realm. It seems it's become all about the shtick.

Stern is more of a comedy vein than anything.

Sports is another story when someone wants to read about their team or get some stories or insight about their favorite team who have closer ties to daily PCs and team sources.

Many of us will never get to go to these PCs, many never get to go into the locker rooms during practices or after games and talk to players.

We have to try and get what info we can from these journalists.

That is why it is different than someone like stern where people just listen for entertainment and rarely for actual news stories.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
The beauty of this thread is.................I don't have a clue as to who Corey Feldmen is.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Seven;2317499 said:
The beauty of this thread is.................I don't have a clue as to who Corey Feldmen is.
LOL. I had to google him. I was like, is that that kid from Stand by Me? Indeed.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
theogt;2317501 said:
LOL. I had to google him. I was like, is that that kid from Stand by Me? Indeed.

AH!! I was in the exact same thought process. I drew a blank on the movie.............the wife and I thank you for saving us countless hours of " no, that's not it". :laugh2: