CFZ Gorico Heka (10) Plat Guarantee Win Over Sheagles

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dear fellow zoners---- your friendly Gorico has laid 3 Plats this season...Quad plat in toilet game one

Quad plat against G-men ( winner )...Octo-Plat against Rams ( winner ) that means we are 8 Plats

in the black so far....so now Sheagles game....about +4.5 dogs for the game....but we dont care

about any Vegas lines cause we only do straight up winners....i was thinking move the chips in

and borrow a couple and do a Heka (10) Plat against Sheagles cause they make me so sick

i cannot stomach them beating us...throw out game one...our offense averages 23 and Sheagles

27...our defense gives up 14.4 to Sheagles 17.2....so in that respect we are neck and neck overall

and because i know this Philly lover some of you are aware of Philly-500....just got to move all chips

in and borrow a few....game of the season...Cowboys win....# 1 in division we own all tie breakers so

far...we lose we go down 2 games.....Nahhhh....taking my chances....our achille's is Hurtz's RPO's which

freeze our linebackers and rushman to a degree and backfield forced to peek in their backfield....but

i have trust in our DC to scheme up plan for them seeing how Arizona should have beaten them

So fellow zoners----lets ride this tidal wave wherever it takes us

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Let's not try too hard, @GORICO. The plat thing is fun, but what's next - the bazillion plat? :rolleyes:

Jake---thought i would gamepass watch sheagles against Arizona....both offenses so fast...kyler Murray runs like a gazelle and has a mini-rocket for an arm....Rush is slow and

does not throw a "heater"....yes i got all jacked up for game....but a Heka-Plat?...(10).....we will need turnovers and fortune...our offense is not fast.....no there wont be any bazillion Plats

i got over fired up....then on game day i am a nervous wreck.....i am trying to figure out how Moore can scheme our offense...Sheagles defense is fast...neither side had any real break aways

for long gains......our defense will somehow have to win this game.....Sheagles will pin ears back against Rush and he gets away from no one.....but if somehow we miraculously win this game

i am still rooting Go-Cowboys

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oh my gawd, you really did it @GORICO

seek shelter everyone

Short on Tuesdays i am all fired up..on game days i am nervous wreck....watched sheages against Arizona gamepass....both Hurts and Murray fast and have wiggle...Murray has more of a rocket arm

but neither team had any long break away plays...both defenses fast...both offenses were fast....our offense is considerably slower and Rush is neither fast nor elusive and does not throw a heater

Sheagles are going to pin ears back on him....its all up to Moore to develop scheme so we are competitve on offense somehow and defense will have to win game.....maybe Hurts has bad game

and Sheagles even though only 2 turnovers so far in 5 games have a dud game...its possible......i think even if we get Dak he is going to do a lot more RPO's and have schemed runs too....but what

do i know????.....Go-Cowboys and down the Sheagles and rip off there dresses...Heka-Plat them Sheagles

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Let's not try too hard, @GORICO. The plat thing is fun, but what's next - the bazillion plat? :rolleyes:
Final God Level Bazillion!

Pretty sure the hair turns red at this stage.

latest

catiii

Reaction score
The Dirty Birds SUX and so do their fans.:mad: I'll throw in 2 black chips on the felt for the Cowboys w that plat. :flagwave: I'll even pad my bet w a bottle of this---
iu