Gorico-Penta5-Platinum Guarantee

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by GORICO, Sep 30, 2019.

1. GORICO

GORICO Well-Known Member

2,612 Messages
    2,568 Likes Received
    dear fellow fanzone freaks--- it was to me the most putrid game i have watched since 2015..actually

i did not watch the game because my nerves were so shot i felt such a "dread"..so i went to cowboy zone

chat for a while....then i left after we went up 10-9....then i saw the final...12-10....i could not sleep

i believe there is a Garrett Ghost that reappeared from that 3 game stretch in 2015 when we could

score no more than 10 and were beat soundly for all 3 games....that Garrett Ghost is what allowed

that sub-for-Tyron left tackle to give up 6 sacks against Atlanta and no one helped him much....Ok..the game for

me last night was so bad i did not even bother to watch the replay on "gamepass"....then it hit me

tonight...we have never had a Penta-Platinum guarantee which is 5 times stronger than just a Plat

so dear folks we have our first Penta-Platinum guarantee cowboys defeat Green Bay next Sunday

i just hope Cameron Fleming is not our left tackle in the game or they put a perma-extra blocker

with him...We just gotta beat Green Bay....i could not handle the shame of such a loss...Go Cowboys

4-1 next Monday

Jake likes this.
  2. cheftjpeck

cheftjpeck Well-Known Member

1,002 Messages
    945 Likes Received
    I thought many cowboy zoners voted and you were banned from making anymore platinum guarantees ?? :huh::grin:

Manwiththeplan, NeonNinja and TonyS like this.
  3. ShortRound131

ShortRound131 Well-Known Member

9,686 Messages
    31,804 Likes Received
  4. NeonNinja

NeonNinja Dash28

12,532 Messages
    6,853 Likes Received
    Sigh.

Manwiththeplan likes this.
  5. GORICO

GORICO Well-Known Member

2,612 Messages
    2,568 Likes Received
    cheft--deep down i dont care about platinum or Golden or Urianium guarantees...i just want cowboys to win...i dont bet on games either..

cheftjpeck likes this.
  6. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

43,599 Messages
    42,749 Likes Received
    Please stop.

We're OK if you want to guarantee a loss but please stop the guaranteed wins.

A 9-7 record is the opposite of a guarantee.

A guarantee should mean close to 100%. We would settle for 90-10.

A 9-7 record is 9 wins of 16 predicted. That's about 57-43 not 90-10.

Silver N Blue likes this.
  7. GORICO

GORICO Well-Known Member

2,612 Messages
    2,568 Likes Received
    hey dont worry i must have pissed off admin cause they moved the thread off fan zone

8. GORICO

GORICO Well-Known Member

2,612 Messages
    2,568 Likes Received
    hey friend dont worry it must have pissed off admin so they took it off..plus i would never guarantee a cowboy loss ..ever..i am not betrayer

9. Rockport

Rockport AmberBeer Zone Supporter

14,901 Messages
    12,642 Likes Received
    :thumbdown:

10. GORICO

GORICO Well-Known Member

2,612 Messages
    2,568 Likes Received
    Rock--- i was thoroughly crushed by this loss...i dont care about stupid platinum guarantees as far as me maybe looking good...i just want cowboys to win every game they play..one person after the loss told me why not guarantee some losses?...i told him i would never ever guarantee a cowboy loss no matter who they play...if the 1980 US hockey team can beat USSR ( which they were like 100-1 underdogs ) then cowboys can win any game they play...plus Rock i must
    have really ticked off Admin cause after loss to NO in my despair i five times downed a penta-plat guarantee we beat Packers next sunday...it was immediately removed from the fan zone...so i realize its time to suspend all Plats for near future...the NO game i was so nervous could not watch game and left the chat after we went up 10-9...then when i saw final score 12-10 i went into a panic attack...i know..get a life Gorico....i have tried..what kind of life is there without cowboy victories???????..cowboys have been my heros since i was 12 watching them lose in Super bowl 5 to Baltimore Colts 16-13...when i saw that star on the helmet i was hooked..what can i say

Rockport likes this.
  11. Silver N Blue

Silver N Blue Well-Known Member

7,312 Messages
    6,892 Likes Received
    Please refrain.

Manwiththeplan likes this.
  12. yimyammer

yimyammer Well-Known Member

8,806 Messages
    5,500 Likes Received
    time to hang'em up dude