Got back from the game

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Just got back from the game.

I came in expecting a dominant offensive line. What I saw was far from a good oline. That was a terrible performance. Flozell Adams didnt even show up today. besides that the entire offense was sloppy and undiciplined. even Witten was sloppy today. Justa bad day at the office.

Romo didnt look all that bad IMO. He didnt have good protection all day. But He has a huge issue, He doesnt ever protect the ball. He needs to get that clock in his head and just tuck and run.

Terrell Owens didnt do all that much. Most people will say He just wasnt getting throws his way. But the real story is that He just wasnt getting open. I seen a couple plays where He was just shut down. The guy is a beast but He just couldnt get open.

I dont have much to say about the defense. I think they played ok. The offense lost the game for us. Brady james played good, D-line was decent. Our secondary was average. Fitzgerald was abusing everybody Who covered HIm So I can't blame the Tiny Pacman or henry for giving up some plays.

On a positive note. We had alot of Cowboy fans show up. We even had some Defense chants going on on their homefield LOL. We really are Americas team:laugh2: