Got yelled at by my wife last night

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
When Trevon got that pick 6 I screamed so loud and abruptly she said the neighbors and their dogs probably hate me on Sunday’s (we live in PA)

I’m really friendly with the one neighbor we have a fun rivalry. I put earplugs in his mailbox this morning.

Go Cowboys

I was actually resigned that this was just one we werent meant to win. And perfectly fine with giving props to the Pats for their incredible game and shutting down our run game.

But Dak simply wouldnt let that happen. Truly an elite QB. With games like this he is cementing his position for MVP. He has to be the front runner at this point.

Maybe Kyler Murray ahead of him or right there with him.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When Trevon got that pick 6 I screamed so loud and abruptly she said the neighbors and their dogs probably hate me on Sunday’s (we live in PA)

I’m really friendly with the one neighbor we have a fun rivalry. I put earplugs in his mailbox this morning.

Go Cowboys

It's PA and full of Steelers and Eagles Fans....screw em.
For the record I have relatives in PA and here in WV it is mostly Steelers fans.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score

Go Cowboys

My wife was yelling with me lol….both times

I live Texas so it’s ok. I tip my cap to you out of staters that live among our rivals.

Go Cowboys!!