Grade Andy Dalton game Sunday

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
A solid B. He took advantage of pretty solid Line play, he was pretty good at moving us down the field to get us in position. All QBs make mistakes, it's the one's who overcome the mistakes and it's the one's who don't make those same mistakes late in the 4th qtr. So He gets a solid B.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After a concussion and COVID, he did rather well.
I give him a B- for the interception and near interceptions.
However, he ran the offense well and his play execution was spot on.
He threw some pin point lasers.
The TD to Schultz was a perfect look-off play. He should have seen him on the wide open TD opportunity earlier.
Not sure if the back corner lob to CeeDee was his fault. CeeDee made a spectacular circus catch.
A few more practices and games with the regular starters and we will get a better idea.
I hope he kills it!

reddyuta

Reaction score
lets just say he is not getting a starting job anywhere next year.

Frozen700

Reaction score
I don’t care if people don’t take me serious. I’m a man. That’s the difference. You care.

How do I care, when you are the one who brought it up as if it's a thing to worry about.

"No wonder why no one takes you serious"

That was all you. You do care, I say what I want, you watch what you say because you want everyone to like you

#DontpayDak

InTheZone

Reaction score
I give him a B. Dak would've definitely lost to the Vikings as hes done before, throwing dirt balls left and right.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Considering he is coming off a concussion and covid, I give a B+. He will need to be better on Thursday because the Commanders pose much more of a challenge at the LOS.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Dalton in the 3 games hes played, 0 game ending picks

Dak in 5 games had 2 game ending picks with potential for 3!

Last edited:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dalton didnt lead anything. He was terrible. Defense saved us the first half and Pollard and coaching saved us in the 2nd half.

Nice throw on 4th down, but that was it.
Just a bitter, hatin' troll. Pay this guy no attention whatsoever.

He could be one of THOSE guys that hate someone else can win games besides dak. A good "fan".

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Considering he is coming off a concussion and covid, I give a B+. He will need to be better on Thursday because the Commanders pose much more of a challenge at the LOS.

Yep...take what we learned form this game and go up a couple notches. Don't stop improving now.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Still not seeing what I thought I'd see but he was serviceable. So I'm thinking a C

Just curious what some other fans think of his Sunday's game.....

Side note: I'm not convinced Gilbert would not have also this game. Something about him that gives me more confidence that Dalton......maybe moxie.
He missed a few reads, but I thought was more decisive getting the ball out faster. He drove the team for the winning TD late, converting a difficult 4th down play. With success, it should be confidence, not only to him, but to the rest of the offense.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I would give a C+ hoping he as a bit rusty because his accuracy was not great.
CD brought is accuracy rating up a bit, doubt there is a WR in this league that could have layed out vertical upside down and one handed it,,, AB, OBJ... you have just been schooled and dismissed.
CD is the new kid on the block.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CD brought is accuracy rating up a bit, doubt there is a WR in this league that could have layed out vertical upside down and one handed it,,, AB, OBJ... you have just been schooled and dismissed.
CD is the new kid on the block.
Locating the ball like that...not sure we've ever seen something quite like that.

Combining ball location, good routes, and instant quickness out the gate....he's a good one!