Grade the Amari Cooper trade

What grade would you give the Amari Cooper trade?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

glimmerman

Reaction score
I am guessing everyone knew he was gone. JJ was not impressed with last season and neither was I. So a 5th is ok. And maybe reflects how other teams feel about his performance..

Big_D

Reaction score
F. Cap space this cap space that but the team is that much less talented than when they failed the year before.

The guy just had 865 yards. lol Give me a break. People love to overvalue players here and this is a prime example of it. Good, yes, worth the money.. not even close. They were considerably less talented in plenty of other areas because of it and weren't winning anything! And they failed in 20, 19, 18 ,17 , 16........ lmao how far back you want to go? Life will go on and if they win great, if they lose nothing changes at all. Zeke is next year, but these contracts are holding this team back and the move had to be made.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
The guy just had 865 yards. lol Give me a break. People love to overvalue players here and this is a prime example of it. Good, yes, worth the money.. not even close. They were considerably less talented in plenty of other areas because of it and weren't winning anything! And they failed in 20, 19, 18 ,17 , 16........ lmao how far back you want to go? Life will go on and if they win great, if they lose nothing changes at all. Zeke is next year, but these contracts are holding this team back and the move had to be made.

8 TD's this season, he rarely misses games, and without the game or so he did miss he would have likely come very close to 1,000 yards. Had 1,000 yard seasons the two years before that. That's all on less targets than his production would lead to believe. I'm not the one overvaluing him we literally gave up a 1st round pick for him and he had the two most productive seasons of his career here before having slightly less yards but tying his career high in TD's this year. So if we were just going to let him walk basically for free what was the point in trading for him in the first place or paying him? The offense clearly isn't nearly as good without him on the field, that's why we went after him. 27 year old receivers with his type of production RARELY get traded in this league unless they WANT out or unless they cause off the field issues and he does neither.