Grade the Amari Cooper trade

What grade would you give the Amari Cooper trade?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CTRCM

Reaction score
This is what happens when your front office speaks about a player and gives the impression the player may be cut for salary cap reasons. Nobody was going to give a worthy pick when they may have gotten him for free!

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I give the trade itself an A because I can’t remember any team in this situation ever getting anything for a player when everyone knows he’s going to be released. We received a valuable lower fifth and improved our 6th slot by quite a bit. We gained 16 million of cap space and avoided any dead money in the future. We dropped a player that was good, sometimes very good, but not great in Moore’s system.

I give the original contract that made it impossible to keep him beyond 2 years a D.

CWR

Reaction score
Yes we all know the zone is a pipeline straight to the front office. Well we aren't happy you *******s.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
F-
5f838e8bbab422001979ab0b

Coop come backkkkkkkkkk......

links18

Reaction score
There is no way the Jones Boyz gets credit just because they got a bad contract they made in the first place off the books.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
C

Good we got something but if Jerry had kept it quiet that Cooper was going to be cut, we’d have gotten a better draft pick.

bewp7

Reaction score
idk like a b i guess

only because they was gonna cut him any way and they sent him out of the nfc and more speficic the nfc east because i am sure he eagles would love to have amari

Malhavoc

Reaction score
I give the trade itself an A because I can’t remember any team in this situation ever getting anything for a player when everyone knows he’s going to be released. We received a valuable lower fifth and improved our 6th slot by quite a bit. We gained 16 million of cap space and avoided any dead money in the future. We dropped a player that was good, sometimes very good, but not great in Moore’s system.

I give the original contract that made it impossible to keep him beyond 2 years a D.
I agree.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
I personally ish nothing g but bad things in the cowboys organization. My live for the real was strained by how they treated dez. I’m done with these incompetent tards. I hope the new scandal forces jerry. to sell the team:

CWR

Reaction score

If they didn't telegraph his release that wouldn't apply. The intention should've been to either get decent value or restructure. It's bass ackwards.