Graphics Cheerleader? WHO IS IT???

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
Help.

I changed the graphics to the Cheerleader - for obvious reasons - and I thought I remembered that her name was Crystal. But she isn't on this year's squad?

What's the deal?

And, yes, I'm bored silly. Nothing better to do than this.

But, yowza, is she hot.

Wrangler87

Reaction score
While we are on the subject, I would like to see Danny White added to the list. He deserves to be a graphics, especially when guys like Terry Glenn are available.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Wrangler87;2405275 said:
While we are on the subject, I would like to see Danny White added to the list. He deserves to be a graphics, especially when guys like Terry Glenn are available.

And Felix!

I'll even look for the pics... Seriously.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
nickysualua_175x250.jpg

Make it happen, mods.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile is right. Her nameis Chrystal Risher and although she is no longer on the squad, she is a member of the DCC Allstars - a group of the former cheerleaders who still make appearances on behalf of the organization. So you may still see her in uniform at public appearances, but not on the sidelines of Texas Stadium.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
She was on the '04 squad, .. not that I went back and looked in the archives or anything. :D

Hey Hos, if you're making new graphic pics, Erica, the little redhead on the current squad would be a nice addition.

She is a cutie patootie.

:laugh2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;2405450 said:
She was on the '04 squad, .. not that I went back and looked in the archives or anything. :D

Hey Hos, if you're making new graphic pics, Erica, the little redhead on the current squad would be a nice addition.

She is a cutie patootie.

:laugh2:
I love redheads. No way I'd complain.

Mike_45

Reaction score
Hostile;2405479 said:
I love redheads. No way I'd complain.

Is she the one that was profiled in Cowboys star magazine a few weeks ago? The mag is at home or else I would check, but if it is...wowza. I cant think of anything else to say...:bow:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Boyzmamacita;2405433 said:
Hostile is right. Her nameis Chrystal Risher and although she is no longer on the squad, she is a member of the DCC Allstars - a group of the former cheerleaders who still make appearances on behalf of the organization. So you may still see her in uniform at public appearances, but not on the sidelines of Texas Stadium.

Do you know of any place where we could see her out of uniform?

:eek:

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Mike_45;2405515 said:
Is she the one that was profiled in Cowboys star magazine a few weeks ago? The mag is at home or else I would check, but if it is...wowza. I cant think of anything else to say...:bow:

If you go to the intro page on DallasCowboys.com, you'll see her.

Mike_45

Reaction score
WV Cowboy;2405622 said:
If you go to the intro page on DallasCowboys.com, you'll see her.

YOU SIR ARE CORRECT. I really dig that curly hair of hers. :bow:

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2405344 said:
Add the BP cheerleader pic :lmao2:

http://i43.***BLOCKED***/albums/e390/KoRnKiD05/cheer.jpg

:D didn't your wife make this picture yeag?