Graziano picks Cowboys to win Super Bowl within three years

erod

Reaction score
If Dak solves his pocket deficiencies and Earl Thomas is here, this is actually plausible. Otherwise, not so much.

aria

Reaction score
I thought everything on ESPN was automatically discredited because it’s bias towards east cosst teams and is a trash organization?

More nonsense. I literally just read that whole piece and the more I read it, the more I laughed. Talk about arbitrary bull, a 5 year old could have made these same predictions. The Cowboys will be in a bind if they want to renew Zeke’s contract because the price is going up unless RB’s have maxed out? You don’t say!

At least 2 more teams will be sold. The anthem controversy isn’t going away. Gimme a break. All these rankings and predictions are laughable but this one tops the list IMO whether or not the Cowboys are included.

Also says David Johnson will lead yards from line of scrimmage, too bad for Zeke getting more involved in passing or leading the league in rushing.

Here’s number 10. Jesus, are they this desperate for material?

10. NFL players will continue to complain every year during NBA free agency that their contracts aren't guaranteed.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
I thought everything on ESPN was automatically discredited because it’s bias towards east cosst teams and is a trash organization?

More nonsense. I literally just read that whole piece and the more I read it, the more I laughed. Talk about arbitrary bull, a 5 year old could have made these same predictions. The Cowboys will be in a bind if they want to renew Zeke’s contract because the price is going up unless RB’s have maxed out? You don’t say!

At least 2 more teams will be sold. The anthem controversy isn’t going away. Gimme a break. All these rankings and predictions are laughable but this one tops the list IMO whether or not the Cowboys are included.

Also says David Johnson will lead yards from line of scrimmage, too bad for Zeke getting more involved in passing or leading the league in rushing.

Here’s number 10. Jesus, are they this desperate for material?

10. NFL players will continue to complain every year during NBA free agency that their contracts aren't guaranteed.

You must be fun at parties.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If Dak solves his pocket deficiencies and Earl Thomas is here, this is actually plausible. Otherwise, not so much.
In other words were basically just a little better defense and a Top 10 QB away.

If we have a Top 10 defense, a Top 3 running game and another bottom tier 26th passing game missing the playoffs we will know what our weakness is.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This is the guy that last year predicted Romo signing with Houston, Kaepernick going to the Browns and Russell Wilson winning MVP with the league's highest QBR.
Haha

Yes, if you throw enough darts one might eventually stick. But who knows. In 3 years we might have a Top 5 defense an elite QB the way rosters turn in NFL.

GenoT

Reaction score
“Within three years”...

My gawd, but isn’t The Process a thing of glorious beauty, my fellows?

Questfor6

Reaction score
This is the guy that last year predicted Romo signing with Houston, Kaepernick going to the Browns and Russell Wilson winning MVP with the league's highest QBR.
Had Wilson and the Hawks made the playoffs he probably would've won MVP