Graziano picks Cowboys to win Super Bowl within three years

Batman1980

Reaction score
Jason Garrett is the biggest reason this won't happen. Marinate is the second.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I will settle for 2 playoff appearances and a playoff win in 3 years. If we can do that so will have hope that we can win a SB about 1-2 years after.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Marinate's allergy to properly built defenses and Jason's inability to motivate anyone are huge handicaps to overcome.

Batman1980

Reaction score
He absolutely does. He doesn't throw well from there. Terribly inaccurate downfield.

To be fair, didn't he line up from the gun for his entire collegiate career? Probably going to take awhile for him to get used to pocket passing. Sounds like he's putting in the work, though.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
He absolutely does. He doesn't throw well from there. Terribly inaccurate downfield.

So im guessing if he had Wentz strong arm, you wouldn't even bring this up. Because with ALL of Dak's so called probs you say he has, he STILL is more accurate than Wentz. Dak throws well when he is protected. As for downfield, give Dak a reciever that can get separation and get open. He will have recievers this year that will do that.

Dak's 2017 QB Rating vs Wentz 2016 QB Rating.

Dak - 86.6; Wentz - 79.3

Dak's 2016 QB Rating vs Wentz 2017 QB Rating.

Dak - 104.9; Wentz - 101.9

erod

Reaction score
So im guessing if he had Wentz strong arm, you wouldn't even bring this up. Because with ALL of Dak's so called probs you say he has, he STILL is more accurate than Wentz. Dak throws well when he is protected.
No, he doesn't.

Every receiver had a down year. Williams caught a lot of balls with no touchdowns because everything was dink and dunk. Dak doesn't like the pocket at all.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
No, he doesn't.

Every receiver had a down year. Williams caught a lot of balls with no touchdowns because everything was dink and dunk. Dak doesn't like the pocket at all.

Wrong. You hate Dak. Period. Does Wentz like the pocket? His accuracy is no better than Dak's.

CPanther95

Reaction score
Had Wilson and the Hawks made the playoffs he probably would've won MVP

Then this guy would have been right about that.

But that's the funny thing about predictions. They are a lot less impressive if you have to change history in order for them to be correct.

GenoT

Reaction score
Marinate's allergy to properly built defenses and Jason's inability to motivate anyone are huge handicaps to overcome.
“Marinate” (WOW...that’s SO original) has just now been given a (-Irving 4 games) serious D-line.

Since he’s been DC, while having had to deal with druggies, wife-beaters, supermarket clerks, has-beens, never-weres and various assorted wackos, please check the average Points Allowed numbers (you know...the stat which shows up on the scoreboard, lol?) during Rod’s tenure.

How about at least giving RM one or two 2018 games before we kick him to the curb?

:facepalm:

Last edited:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is the guy that last year predicted Romo signing with Houston, Kaepernick going to the Browns and Russell Wilson winning MVP with the league's highest QBR.

What is wrong with that. Someone needs to make some outrageous predictions so we can have something to post about. At least until TC starts next week. :laugh:

Batman1980

Reaction score
“Marinate” (WOW...that’s SO original) has just now been given a (-Irving 4 games) serious D-line.

Since he’s been DC, and having had to deal with druggies, wife-beaters, supermarket clerks, has-beens, never-weres and various assorted wackos, please check our average Points Allowed numbers (you know...the stat which shows up on the scoreboard, lol?) during Rod’s tenure as DC.

How about at least giving him one or two 2018 games before we kick him to the curb?

:facepalm:

I think he's a progress stopper, just like Rob was. I do like this new DB coach, just feels like a guy they brought in to replace Marinate if the defense falls short again.

CPanther95

Reaction score
What is wrong with that. Someone needs to make some outrageous predictions so we can have something to post about. At least until TC starts next week. :laugh:

Outside predictions suck. The outrageous predictions we make here are much better because we can berate each other when made, further berate when they don't come true and ignore when they do. :D

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Outside predictions suck. The outrageous predictions we make here are much better because we can berate each other when made, further berate when they don't come true and ignore when they do. :D

Yeah, like at the end of last season, I started a thread with a bold prediction. Becasue I was so disgusted with this team and the coaching staff. However at the time I was somewhat just a tiny bit serious.
My bold prediction was that the Browns were closer to a SB than we were. :lmao2:

Even though mostly in jest / disgust, it got some really good reactions, and I got blasted as expected. But at least I knew what to expect. :laugh:

aria

Reaction score
I think he's a progress stopper, just like Rob was. I do like this new DB coach, just feels like a guy they brought in to replace Marinate if the defense falls short again.
You realize he had almost an entire starting rookie secondary who were playing in college the year before, 2 starting DE’s that were suspended the first 4 games, Sean Lee out for 6 games and a gimpy LB, right?

CPanther95

Reaction score
Yeah, like at the end of last season, I started a thread with a bold prediction. Becasue I was so disgusted with this team and the coaching staff. However at the time I was somewhat just a tiny bit serious.
My bold prediction was that the Browns were closer to a SB than we were. :lmao2:

Even though mostly in jest / disgust, it got some really good reactions, and I got blasted as expected. But at least I knew what to expect. :laugh:

My hometown is half Steelers / half Browns fans and I spent my whole life not too worried that they could sustain any success. But this offseason is the first time I'm thinking they might not screw things up.

Probably wrong, but how can they possibly screw this up?

Batman1980

Reaction score
You realize he had almost an entire starting rookie secondary who were playing in college the year before, 2 starting DE’s that were suspended the first 4 games, Sean Lee out for 6 games and a gimpy LB, right?

I'm looking at the body of work, not one season.