Graziano picks Cowboys to win Super Bowl within three years

Batman1980

Reaction score
Will never understand why any sports fans listen to people like Graziano.

MD2020

Reaction score
So im guessing if he had Wentz strong arm, you wouldn't even bring this up. Because with ALL of Dak's so called probs you say he has, he STILL is more accurate than Wentz. Dak throws well when he is protected. As for downfield, give Dak a reciever that can get separation and get open. He will have recievers this year that will do that.

Dak's 2017 QB Rating vs Wentz 2016 QB Rating.

Dak - 86.6; Wentz - 79.3

Dak's 2016 QB Rating vs Wentz 2017 QB Rating.

Dak - 104.9; Wentz - 101.9

So one guy improved his rating by 20+ points his second year, and the other guy had a 20+ decrease.

Strong argument.

Dre11

Reaction score
So one guy improved his rating by 20+ points his second year, and the other guy had a 20+ decrease.

Strong argument.

He only had a 20+ increase because he sucked so bad his first year, the other played so well his first year that a decrease should've been expected, but still wasn't bad.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
So im guessing if he had Wentz strong arm, you wouldn't even bring this up. Because with ALL of Dak's so called probs you say he has, he STILL is more accurate than Wentz. Dak throws well when he is protected. As for downfield, give Dak a reciever that can get separation and get open. He will have recievers this year that will do that.

Dak's 2017 QB Rating vs Wentz 2016 QB Rating.

Dak - 86.6; Wentz - 79.3

Dak's 2016 QB Rating vs Wentz 2017 QB Rating.

Dak - 104.9; Wentz - 101.9
I done seen what you did ther' PJo_O

Jason 82 Witten

Reaction score
I think there are some Cowboy “fans” on here who don’t want them to win, what would they have to whine and complain about every year?

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
they kinda do this every year getting the fan base all pumped up so they will spend their money all this superbowl talk and the dallas cowboys haven't even been to a nfc championship game this century have to get the fans pumped so they will spend their money

Batman1980

Reaction score
they kinda do this every year getting the fan base all pumped up so they will spend their money all this superbowl talk and the dallas cowboys haven't even been to a nfc championship game this century have to get the fans pumped so they will spend their money

I ain't spending anything till they win at least one divisional round game.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
I guess you only support articles that place the Cowboys in the Super Bowl, you must be delusional.

Where’s your proof there chief? I’m more critical of Dallas than most on this board. I never said I even agreed with Graziano’s sentiment.

But you just sound like a whiny b!t<h.

aria

Reaction score
Will there be gambling & those cheese sandwiches with the red pimento things in them?,,, if not, I'm unsure as to my timely presenceo_O
There’s always gambling! I’ll give you odds on whether the pimento cheese sandwiches will be there or not.

aria

Reaction score
Where’s your proof there chief? I’m more critical of Dallas than most on this board. I never said I even agreed with Graziano’s sentiment.

But you just sound like a whiny b!t<h.
Lol, I guess you don’t read the posts of any other ridiculous predictions, many that are in this thread. Do you call everyone out who laughs at them or do you just have a personal problem with me?

Ironic you call me a whiny B yet you’re the one making a lame unoriginal joke you probably learned in summer school. Sorry you can’t handle criticism in your threads chump. Try using Vagisil and have a box of tissues before posting next time.