Graziano picks Cowboys to win Super Bowl within three years

GenoT

Reaction score
I think he's a progress stopper, just like Rob was. I do like this new DB coach, just feels like a guy they brought in to replace Marinate if the defense falls short again.
Agree with you on Richard.

My guess is, unless this team goes deep into the postseason, RM will likely retire.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
There’s always gambling! I’ll give you odds on whether the pimento cheese sandwiches will be there or not.
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

I'll lay 3 wadded up dollar bills down on those "odds" ,,,as a diagonal cut crustless pimento cheese spread sandwich slides out from the sleeved cuff of my party shirt,,,:thumbup:

* I can party,BRO:lmao:

aria

Reaction score
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

I'll lay 3 wadded up dollar bills down on those "odds" ,,,as a diagonal cut crustless pimento cheese spread sandwich slides out from the sleeved cuff of my party shirt,,,:thumbup:

* I can party,BRO:lmao:
I want to hear more about this “party shirt”!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
To Graziano and your BSPN crystal ball... :espn:

Cowboys Nation does not need you blowing sunshine up our backside. We do fine building ourselves up and tearing ourselves down without you. I bet your crystal ball didn't see that coming. :muttley:

Verdict

Reaction score
“Marinate” (WOW...that’s SO original) has just now been given a (-Irving 4 games) serious D-line.

Since he’s been DC, while having had to deal with druggies, wife-beaters, supermarket clerks, has-beens, never-weres and various assorted wackos, please check the average Points Allowed numbers (you know...the stat which shows up on the scoreboard, lol?) during Rod’s tenure.

How about at least giving RM one or two 2018 games before we kick him to the curb?

:facepalm:

Let's not. Let's kick Marinelli in the nuts good and hard and make him hurt a little.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Let's not. Let's kick Marinelli in the nuts good and hard and make him hurt a little.
:rolleyes:
Ya-know,,,, that ol' cobb has got a pair of VIET-CONG left ears on both sides of his *dog-tags* just to quiet down the night time clanking while he creeps up to K-BAR cheesy forum 'nut' shot kickers,,,I'VE SEEN HIM wearing It,,,STILL:rolleyes:

GMO415

Reaction score
I like that the news iggles won't repeat more Dal's

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The NFL is so year to year right now, its kind of silly to make 3 year window predictions.
The NFL is year to year. At times, it’s even week to week. The teams that seem to be putting themselves in position to compete for a championship are a really good mixture of talented young players on their first contracts, a few key impactful vets, and a coaching staff that can adjust in game and in season to what this very competitive league does to take away your obvious strengths.

It seems to me that the 2018 Cowboys have a lot of young talent on first contracts, some key second contract vets....but the coaching situation remains the fly in the soup. Maybe that’s better this year. We must hope that Garrett or at least some impactful assistant coaches are capable of raising their performance. To me, improved coaching adjustments are the key to the season. This team has as much talent as almost anyone. The talent is not the issue though. We will see soon enough.

pansophy

Reaction score
If Dak solves his pocket deficiencies and Earl Thomas is here, this is actually plausible. Otherwise, not so much.
The reason to make the pick is the same reason Seattle won in Wilson's 3rd year -- money spent on positions other than QB. If I'm not mistaken this is the first year of being cap free from Romo. That really gives us two years where we can spend money elsewhere. Let's see if we put that time to good use.

Yeah, and Dak has to be able to attack the sidelines too...

Praxit

Reaction score
..guys, dont forget this is the guy who use to shine Jerry's shoes. ;)...