Graziano: Tony Romo 15th in Jaws' QB countdown

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Not at all. Honestly, I really believe as he is starting his throw he did not realize the LB peeled off and was following Murray. But to me, the worst mistake was throwing off his back foot while fading backwards. Poor technique with pressure coming at him. Have to give the Commanders credit here for forcing Romo into making a bad decision and rush his throw. Granted had he stepped into the throw he may never had got up. I do not fault him for the decision to throw the pass to Murray (I sometimes think it may have been a called play to beat the blitz). A little more on that pass and Murray may still be running. I think he had he could/would have got away from the LB and had a Crayton size field to work with.

TD3, my previous post was a bit snarky. My apologies, it was uncalled for. Was having a bad day in the real world and I let it affect my comment.

We are pretty close to being in n agreement here. I can be snarky as well. No problems at all.

I hate watching that play. I tend to relive the anguish I went through. Most people seem to think I don't care.

I'd suggest my neighbors would tell you different.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
We are pretty close to being in n agreement here. I can be snarky as well. No problems at all.

I hate watching that play. I tend to relive the anguish I went through. Most people seem to think I don't care.

I'd suggest my neighbors would tell you different.

Do you yell, scream and cuss at the TV? If so, you're not alone.

That play really did suck. It started seriously deflating my balloon of confidence in the game. But I still had hope (try and be glass half full guy), just needed a defensive stop. Then Hatcher smacked RG3 in the head on the 3rd down play and the balloon sputtered away as all the air sailed out of it.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Do you yell, scream and cuss at the TV? If so, you're not alone.

That play really did suck. It started seriously deflating my balloon of confidence in the game. But I still had hope (try and be glass half full guy), just needed a defensive stop. Then Hatcher smacked RG3 in the head on the 3rd down play and the balloon sputtered away as all the air sailed out of it.

Living in Texas it stays warm through October. So I have the windows open as I watch the game. I have had a neighbor come by and ask me to stop dropping the F-bombs at the TV.

So now I sit with a pillow in my lap and scream into it.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Living in Texas it stays warm through October. So I have the windows open as I watch the game. I have had a neighbor come by and ask me to stop dropping the F-bombs at the TV.

So now I sit with a pillow in my lap and scream into it.

My ex wife when she was pregnant told me she'd divorce me if our child's first word was an f-bomb.

We got divorced. But it was her infidelity, not our daughter's first word.

I calmed down a lot over the last several years, tried not to take it so seriously. Admittedly, last season had a few moments. I'm gonna try and remain calm this next season.