Great News!!!!!

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I ordered the Cowboys catalogue off the main site TWO years ago....I just got it yesterday...WOW...great service eh?

And for the record...I am not lying about this lol.

I had given up on getting it and then got home yesterday and it was sitting there...I asked the wife if she had ordered it and she said no.....do not know if it was bogged down in the system over there and they just found it when they made the changes to the site recently or what....just thought it was funny.

LatinG187

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Thats crazy.Is the cataloge for this year or from when you ordered it?

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LatinG187 said:
Thats crazy.Is the cataloge for this year or from when you ordered it?

This year....which is why I asked the wife if she ordered it lol.

Oh well....I think There will be a few things in there that will be under the x-mas tree this year :cool:

LatinG187

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
That's some funny stuff.i was thinkin' about ordering one of those,but i might reconsider.lol :D

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
That is funny. It tops my most entertaining experience with the postal service.

A few years ago I recieved my car insurance policy in the mail post marked eight months previously, rubber stamped from the post office on it that said: found in supposedly empty postal equipment. :rolleyes:

Reef Engineer

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I ordered the Cowboys catalogue off the main site TWO years ago....I just got it yesterday...WOW...great service eh?

Well, I received mine today ... and I never ordered it. Do you receive DCW as well? I'm thinking they're sending it to all the folks that subscribe.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
where do you order it from? i went to the store at dc.com and couldn't find the place to subscribe.

jamez25

Reaction score
I just recently recieved my Sports Illustrated football phone in the mail the other day. :mad:

StarMan2112

Reaction score
I got the Cowboys catalog yesterday as well. I don't remember ordering it. They must have sent it to me because I have bought stuff from them before.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Reef Engineer said:
Well, I received mine today ... and I never ordered it. Do you receive DCW as well? I'm thinking they're sending it to all the folks that subscribe.

No I do not get that.

I am thinking where they switched the old site over they found some stuff that may have got lost over the years.

DStely8

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

And for the record...I am not lying about this lol.

I had given up on getting it and then got home yesterday and it was sitting there...I asked the wife if she had ordered it and she said no.....do not know if it was bogged down in the system over there and they just found it when they made the changes to the site recently or what....just thought it was funny.

The Same thing happend to me I ordered last preseason and just got it last week

azcowboy

Reaction score
jacs said:
so i should expect my copy this time next year?

Always waitin for a copy of somethin aren't you? he he Hey jacs what's up? You da man!!

DStely8

Reaction score
jacs said:
so i should expect my copy this time next year?

If your lucky you will get it within the next few years, Im glad it came late because i ordered the catalogue because i wanted a quincy jersey so im glad i didn't get it because i totally forgot

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
I got mine the other day. I love some of the stuff in it, but its pretty damn expensive, especially the shirts and stuff.

SacredStar

Reaction score
Reef Engineer said:

Same here.......but I am a subscriber to DCW and have always gotten the catalog.

Lots of really nice stuff this year, largest hat selection I have seen in years.....I ordered 6 caps and a couple tee's. Had to get that t-shirt with the red, white, and blue footballs representing our flag with the America's Team emblem. Sweet.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SacredStar said:
Same here.......but I am a subscriber to DCW and have always gotten the catalog.

Lots of really nice stuff this year, largest hat selection I have seen in years.....I ordered 6 caps and a couple tee's. Had to get that t-shirt with the red, white, and blue footballs representing our flag with the America's Team emblem. Sweet.

I think I might get that T-Shirt as well....I have to say that most of the T-Shirts kind of sucked....I expected a little better selection.

I think I will get that T-Shirt, the Bucket Cap and maybe another hat, and a jersey or two.

That is if I am a good boy and the wife takes the hint for x-mas gifts :D

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I think I will get that T-Shirt, the Bucket Cap and maybe another hat, and a jersey or two.

hmmmmmm, bucket cap... bucket head.... I think I sense a pattern here! :p