great site, really

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
not sure if this is the place for this but I wanted to let everyone know that runs this site how much I appreciate it for what it is.

the fact that Commanders fans can come in here and voice an opinion and not be banned really makes me pleased to be here.

so many other forums ban if you say one thing bad about the cowboys or a player, but here it seems all voices are heard and welcome and that my friends is a very good thing.

keep up the good work and know at least one of us appreciates this place for being the best cowboys forum on the net.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
stealth said:
not sure if this is the place for this but I wanted to let everyone know that runs this site how much I appreciate it for what it is.

the fact that Commanders fans can come in here and voice an opinion and not be banned really makes me pleased to be here.

so many other forums ban if you say one thing bad about the cowboys or a player, but here it seems all voices are heard and welcome and that my friends is a very good thing.

keep up the good work and know at least one of us appreciates this place for being the best cowboys forum on the net.
I will say thank you on behalf of the entire moderating team :)

It is our goal here to focus on football discussions and leave the smack talking for other sites that enjoy those conversations. We welcome anyone from any team who wants to join in the discussions even if it is to debate why their team is better or particular players are better. All we ask is that users remember this is a Cowboys site.

We won't ban or prevent fans from supporting their favorite teams as long as they avoid the personal attacks and insults. :)

Enjoy the site! :)

-Reality

Calicowboy

Reaction score
I would have to totally disagree.

I find it very disturbing that my addiction to this site has grown. It pains me almost on a daily basis to come here and check in. You realize what a total waste of time it is for a Cowboys junkie like me to come here and spend hours reading through Cowboys news!?!?!

JK. :laugh1:

Actually I would have to agree with Stealth. By far the best site. Keep up the great work staff of CZ.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Calicowboy said:
I would have to totally disagree.

I find it very disturbing that my addiction to this site has grown. It pains me almost on a daily basis to come here and check in. You realize what a total waste of time it is for a Cowboys junkie like me to come here and spend hours reading through Cowboys news!?!?!

JK. :laugh1:

Actually I would have to agree with Stealth. By far the best site. Keep up the great work staff of CZ.

the mods are great!!!

but it wouldn't be the place it is without people like you my friend :)

Deb

Zoner
Reaction score
yeah I concur....the staff here..top to bottom is probably the best out there...and have always been very gracious and helpful. Even Juke ;-) LOL