Green Bay Packers look like a broken team

cowboyec

Reaction score
it's never easy up there.
but we've not played them with a defense this good in a long while.
we're the better and more complete team and should come out with a tough win.
nothings easy with those guys in that stadium.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The packers look like a broken team. Aaron Rodgers, looks like he doesn't even want to be in the field. Dallas, should blow out the packers, and show the rest of the NFC what they can expect, when they see us.
Should vs. reality.

Lions beat Packers. Lions are broken. And it's an away game. It's Aaron Rodgers. And our run defense sucks.

Let's wait and see. I don't trust the cowboys

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys are 4-1 after a bye the last 5 years. I expect them to beat GB. But as has been stated, this is the NFL. Doesn’t matter who the opponent is, you can win or lose on any given week.

The Jets beat the bills yesterday. Lions beat the pack. Last week I’m sure everyone picked the red hot bengals to lose to the browns. In other words…it’s the NFL.

Carson

Reaction score
They will look like a Super Bowl champion team next week. Rodgers will play like elite Rodgers.
Agreed. Throw in cold weather and snow. Could be a disaster.

Reminds of the rain game in New England

Flamma

Reaction score
Don't count your chickens before they hatch, friend.

Yes, they look bad right now, but this is the NFL and the Packers players get paid to play too.

You're right. This is the NFL and anything can happen. But the OP has a point. The Packers are playing down and out. I'd be more worried about a crap team that is hungry, like Houston than the Packers. The Packers aren't playing with any intensity. They play like a team that has tapped out.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You're right. This is the NFL and anything can happen. But the OP has a point. The Packers are playing down and out. I'd be more worried about a crap team that is hungry, like Houston than the Packers. The Packers aren't playing with any intensity. They play like a team that has tapped out.
Until Aaron Rodgers is no longer a QB in the NFL I can't be 100% confident when facing him.

Flamma

Reaction score
Until Aaron Rodgers is no longer a QB in the NFL I can't be 100% confident when facing him.

Aaron Rodgers is like any other QB without support, garbage! He's also absolute garbage under pressure. He needs a clean pocket to do his magic. He's not getting that. He's been throwing a lot of quick swing passes to WRs because of this. Aaron Rodgers is not a God. If he doesn't have time to throw, he's useless. I worry way more about playing the Titans than I do Aaron Rodgers and the Packers.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers is like any other QB without support, garbage! He's also absolute garbage under pressure. He needs a clean pocket to do his magic. He's not getting that. He's been throwing a lot of quick swing passes to WRs because of this. Aaron Rodgers is not a God. If he doesn't have time to throw, he's useless. I worry way more about playing the Titans than I do Aaron Rodgers and the Packers.
To each their own, friend.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Plus…Father Time is undefeated. Rodgers looks like Father Time is knocking on his door reminding him his days of dominance are over.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
While I'm picking the Cowboys this week I tend to feel better about facing teams coming off a win. I absolutely hate playing teams with good quarterbacks who are in desperation mode. 2 behind SF for the last wild card spot and 5 back of Minnesota for the division this is pretty much a playoff game for them.