Green Bay's O-Line gets away with another one

MarcusRock

Reaction score
for real? The right tackle grabs reeds face mask pulls it and yanks his head, its clear as day and I just encoded that at 720p and uploaded it that way so it is HD.

and its the 4th qtr with 1:50 to go

The only thing it looks like he pulls is the side of his shoulder pad. Watch Reed's head. It never jerks toward the OL.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Don’t you think it would fall under illegal hands to the face. Unless one is making the argument that it was incidental.

His video is not the best. I'm trying to pull up mine now but my external drive isn't reading for some reason.

MikeB80

Reaction score
His video is not the best. I'm trying to pull up mine now but my external drive isn't reading for some reason.

what other way will you get the video unless you recorded the game, this is the gamepass feed you get. 720p...they downgrade it to 30 frames where its actually broadcast progressively at 60 fps.

so have at it. Its clear as day in full screen HD 720P

MarcusRock

Reaction score
what other way will you get the video unless you recorded the game, this is the gamepass feed you get. 720p...they downgrade it to 30 frames where its actually broadcast progressively at 60 fps.

so have at it. Its clear as day in full screen HD 720P

I recorded the game. And my video is 60 fps. Going to watch it on the big TV first then try to post here based on what I see.

MikeB80

Reaction score
A distinction that makes no difference to my point.

you said holding. The issue here is holding and pulling the face mask.

Holding is a judgement call essentially. grabbing and pulling the face mask is not.

SacredStar

Reaction score
Same thing happen to us on the Rodgers to Cook play in the 2016 playoffs. David Irving getting blatantly held right in front of the refs yet no flag.

screen-shot-2017-01-15-at-9-59-20-pm-1.vadapt.767.high.0.png

dallas-cowboys-defensive-tackle-david-irving-appears-to-be-held-on-picture-id631901578
Bad, but not as bad as those tripping calls in NE

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I dont usually make threads but I have to for this. Third and 8, game on the line and seattle's season on the line.

The packers center gets away with an obvious blatant hold and the right tackle has complete grasp of the facemask. Both should have been called creating a third and long. Both calls are missed. How can both calls be missed? Just like in 16 on the cook play when irving was held. Ridiculous.

img
Welcome to Lambeau Field.

And people wonder why the Pack are dam near unbeatable there.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
if you recorded it then yes it will be. The game pass gets downgraded and encoded and it pixelates a lot when I watch games on there.

Here is the first GIF. Will try a GIF where I zoom in too but there is no facemask here at all. All of the contact is to Reed's shoulder and the only pull is of Reed's shoulder pad at the very end right after the OL pushes Reed first. This Green Bay stuff is where people create a narrative and then even non-existant evidence becomes confirmation bias evidence.

GB-SEA-Full-R.gif

MikeB80

Reaction score
Here is the first GIF. Will try a GIF where I zoom in too but there is no facemask here at all. All of the contact is to Reed's shoulder and the only pull is of Reed's shoulder pad at the very end right after the OL pushes Reed first. This Green Bay stuff is where people create a narrative and then even non-existant evidence becomes confirmation bias evidence.

GB-SEA-Full-R.gif

Im sorry but your blind. Its a clear and obvious face mask he grabs it and pulls...he never even touches his shoulder until he is past him after the face mask.

I really dont even know what to say when you can't see this right in front of you. also this animated gifs quality is no better than my youtube video.

im not debating this with anyone else. Its insane that there are people saying he is not grabbing the face mask. This place gives me a headache.

Reaction score
I dont usually make threads but I have to for this. Third and 8, game on the line and seattle's season on the line.

The packers center gets away with an obvious blatant hold and the right tackle has complete grasp of the facemask. Both should have been called creating a third and long. Both calls are missed. How can both calls be missed? Just like in 16 on the cook play when irving was held. Ridiculous.

The league loves its superstar quarterbacks and wants them to do well,,, and for some reason Green Bay gets a little extra love.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Im sorry but your blind. Its a clear and obvious face mask he grabs it and pulls...he never even touches his shoulder until he is past him after the face mask.

I really dont even know what to say when you can't see this right in front of you. also this animated gifs quality is no better than my youtube video.

im not debating this with anyone else. Its insane that there are people saying he is not grabbing the face mask. This place gives me a headache.

Sorry, but you're seeing things, again as part of your confirmation bias. You need to see it, so your brain tells you you're seeing it. Just like the Dez no-catch.

Here's a 300% zoom in. The OL clearly pushes him and then grabs onto the shoulder pad. Watch Reed's facemask the whole way. Never gets touched. Delete your thread.

GB-SEA1-R.gif

MikeB80

Reaction score
Sorry, but you're seeing things, again as part of your confirmation bias. You need to see it, so your brain tells you you're seeing it. Just like the Dez no-catch.

Here's a 300% zoom in. The OL clearly pushes him and then grabs onto the shoulder pad. Watch Reed's facemask the whole way. Never gets touched. Delete your thread.

GB-SEA1-R.gif

are you serious You can't even see reed in this gif.

to be clear you do realize we are talking about 68 using his left hand to grab 91's face mask. Its not even in this gif.

Amazing. you are talking about the center who is blocking wagner.

delete my thread> Maybe get a clue. All this time and you are not even talking about the right players.