Greetings Everyone

RottnLivr

Reaction score
Hello All I am new here and just wanted to say Hi. I live in El Paso,TX, which is mostly Dallas fans. I've been a Cowboy fan since I was ten yrs old (37 now). Also wanted to say that I've been reading some of the posts here and I think I will enjoy talking with some real intelligent Cowboy fans.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
RottnLivr;2268894 said:
Hello All I am new here and just wanted to say Hi. I live in El Paso,TX, which is mostly Dallas fans. I've been a Cowboy fan since I was ten yrs old (37 now). Also wanted to say that I've been reading some of the posts here and I think I will enjoy talking with some real intelligent Cowboy fans.

:welcome: I'd like you to meet the wife and kids.

:busty: :skins: :giants: :eagles: :hammock:

That's me there, on the end.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
RottnLivr;2268894 said:

Welcome man

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
RottnLivr;2268894 said:

Good thing you said some as they aren't all intelligent. :laugh2:

:welcome:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:welcome: You're A-OK in my book if you dislike the Commanders.

...you do hate the Commanders, dontcha? :mad:

Just kidding. ;)

:mad:

:D

Seven

Reaction score
DanTanna;2268939 said:
Are you on the left or right? :eek:

:eek:

There is a "beginning" of a line and an "end" of a line, thank you very much.
:eek::

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
RottnLivr;2268894 said:
:welcome: to the CowboysZone!!!!!!!!!

bigE79

Reaction score
RottnLivr;2268894 said:
:welcome: my friend to the show that never ends:starspin

RottnLivr

Reaction score
Can't stand the Washingtons Squaws but here in El Paso, I have more problems here with 40 whiner and ****sburg Stooler fans.

Seven

Reaction score
RottnLivr;2269209 said:
Can't stand the Washingtons Squaws but here in El Paso, I have more problems here with 40 whiner and ****sburg Stooler fans.

:eek: Did he say ****sburg? :D

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
:welcome:Enjoy.....Great posters here jump in and talk some Cowboy football.