Greets to all from the Med

Cowboys4lifeGR

Reaction score
Hello to everyone on this awesome site. First of all, i want to wish you all, lots of great, sunny and healthy days ahead in the future and also thank you for having me on here.
Have been a Cowboys fan since 1982 and still going strong while cheering for our team from beautiful Greece. Originally a Canuck, i have been making Crete my home for the last few years. Looking fwd to being part of this group, and supporting our Cowboys.
Be well and be safe.....

Cheers

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Hello to everyone on this awesome site. First of all, i want to wish you all, lots of great, sunny and healthy days ahead in the future and also thank you for having me on here.
Have been a Cowboys fan since 1982 and still going strong while cheering for our team from beautiful Greece. Originally a Canuck, i have been making Crete my home for the last few years. Looking fwd to being part of this group, and supporting our Cowboys.
Be well and be safe.....

Cheers
That dog in your photo looks like he's a Cowboy fan too.

WELCOME to the boards, but watch out for those PJG guys. They can be butt-cracks at times. lol--JK.

:yourock::welcome::yourock:

Xelda

Reaction score
Be well and be safe.....

Cheers
I like your outlook on things. Stick around and make yourself at home. You are most welcome here.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Be well and be safe.....

Cheers
Welcome

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome and I just loooooovvvvvve pepperoncini, Kalamata olives and dolmas but I am not all the way down with feta. I also engage in Greek dancing in a most festive manner, dressing the part, on my patio. I have advertised it as a venue for Greek weddings and am looking forward to my first client.

I would say you are the first Cretin we've had sign up but I am sure others would disagree with me.

Your introduction was filled with dignity and grace. Two days in gen pop will take care of that and you'll soon be a muttering knuckle dragger like the rest of us.

And it is not you that should be thankful for being here but us that you decided to join our Band of Merry Posters. A word of warning C4life, don't mention a certain QB's name out in gen pop, you'll just light the fuse.

Cowboys4lifeGR

Reaction score
Coach,
Thank you for the kind words, and happy to know that you have great culinary and festivity tastes. Let me know when you book your first wedding and I'll set u up with music, or better yet, send a band over. I'm looking forward to spending more time on here in the future and gettin my knuckles dirty. Just a heads up, pepperoncini, while being one of faves, is Italian and not Greek...We'll have to get you on our spit roasted lamb diet for gamedays..
:thumbup:
Talk soon and take good care.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Coach,
Thank you for the kind words, and happy to know that you have great culinary and festivity tastes. Let me know when you book your first wedding and I'll set u up with music, or better yet, send a band over. I'm looking forward to spending more time on here in the future and gettin my knuckles dirty. Just a heads up, pepperoncini, while being one of faves, is Italian and not Greek...We'll have to get you on our spit roasted lamb diet for gamedays..
Ewww, I don't care how long you roast it. If you spit on it, I don't want any!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Coach,
15460503__28131.1614206703.jpg

Only 6 messages in and corrected by one CouchCoach and as many will tell you out in gen pop, this is NOT good. I am usually the correctee, not the corrector.