News: Greg Hardy To Visit Cowboys Tuesday / Stephen Jones says with intent to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
Bwyi1KkIEAAJpSl.png

When a guy paints his face like this, you know it's about to get real...

I paint my face that way before I get all freaky with the old lady - queue music.

Jenky

Reaction score
and when every rumor is put OUT THERE it makes it way IN HERE.

part of the game, people wanna talk about it and that's understandable.

Of course, but man... how convenient. They get wind of Hardy flying to Dallas, and they throw other teams into the mix. Particularly Clarence Hill.

khiladi

Reaction score
Goodell takes the fun out of that too. It is a violation of the uniform code.

Wow... That's lame... It's not taunting, it's not celebrating in people's faces, you rarely see it because of the helmet...

slomoxn

Reaction score
NFL Network report just now Seattle's Graham trade is news to the Seattle Seahawks... Good for us, Hardy stays hopefully without too much competition.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
NFL Network report just now Seattle's Graham trade is news to the Seattle Seahawks... Good for us, Hardy stays hopefully without too much competition.

Seattle already is wanting a meeting with Spencer, just make them take him.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey, I still appreciate Fisher letting me know the Cowboys are bringing in Hardy with the intention of signing him.

This could have been one those deals where a team brings in a player without any intention of signing him. I like having this kind of inside information,

khiladi

Reaction score

Adam Schefter really trying to get some attention with these great insights...

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Hey, I still appreciate Fisher letting me know the Cowboys are bringing in Hardy with the intention of signing him.

This could have been one those deals where a team brings in a player without any intention of signing him. I like having this kind of inside information,

If you weren't a collector of likes, I would have liked this.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
No. His shorts are probably still in a bunch. It sometimes happens to him. Here is an image of what he often has to deal with in that regard. This was taken after his reporting of Dez and the Walmart Parking Lot debacle:

b4d05a8f949639eac28b0bdb1c89a42d.jpg

LMAO:D

Status
Not open for further replies.