News: Greg Hardy To Visit Cowboys Tuesday / Stephen Jones says with intent to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

khiladi

Reaction score
I see Jerry's hands all over this potential signing. The fact Hardy paid off the accuser probably scared off most other teams. Jerry's probably thinking Hardy is the new Haley. It's Jerry's way of saying, "hey, I'm still here and I'm still playing".

It makes no sense he isn't getting any interest from other teams, considering some guys rank him that close to Suh in terms of defensive impact. Something fishy going on in the inner working of the NFL. Maybe a big favor is owed to Jones or something. As long as we get him though...

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I see Jerry's hands all over this potential signing. The fact Hardy paid off the accuser probably scared off most other teams. Jerry's probably thinking Hardy is the new Haley. It's Jerry's way of saying, "hey, I'm still here and I'm still playing".

How do we know Jerry didn't pay off the accuser?

This a GM thinking three moves ahead.

Plankton

Reaction score
What the hell?

Greg Hardy was drafted in the sixth round of the 2010 draft at 175. How did that happen?

He had a wrist injury his senior year at Mississippi, and was not 100% at the combine or at workouts.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
How do we know Jerry didn't pay off the accuser?

This a GM thinking three moves ahead.

You guys need to ease up on the Conspiracy Theories. Have you checked the price of Tinfoil lately?

tinfoil-hat.jpg

dupree89

Reaction score
I know it is 2 entirely different positions, but I think if Dallas brings on Hardy....that will close the door on possibly getting AP at even a re-structured, team-friendly deal. They can talk their way around bringing in one guy with a very troubling recent past; but bringing in 2 guys that were just recently in big trouble....that won't go over well.

Reaction score
I know it is 2 entirely different positions, but I think if Dallas brings on Hardy....that will close the door on possibly getting AP at even a re-structured, team-friendly deal. They can talk their way around bringing in one guy with a very troubling recent past; but bringing in 2 guys that were just recently in big trouble....that won't go over well.

Good

The Natural

Reaction score
What, expressing opinions? This is my first time seeing this thread.

Mods shut the thread down earlier today for 30 mins and said the next poster to bring up the legal issues in here was getting a permanent ban

davey999

Reaction score
If we get Hardy I say we forget about AP. Get RO re-signed, pick up another DT maybe and go ahead.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Well. The ball is in their court. They can either seal the deal which would immediately and significantly upgrade the pass rush, or they will let him out the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.