News: Greg Hardy To Visit Cowboys Tuesday / Stephen Jones says with intent to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

khiladi

Reaction score
How do we know Jerry didn't pay off the accuser?

This a GM thinking three moves ahead.

iyor9Tc6kwErj.gif

Aven8

Reaction score
It makes no sense he isn't getting any interest from other teams, considering some guys rank him that close to Suh in terms of defensive impact. Something fishy going on in the inner working of the NFL. Maybe a big favor is owed to Jones or something. As long as we get him though...

For the Michael "Dancing with the Stars" Sam signing perhaps. ;)

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
How do we know Jerry didn't pay off the accuser?

This a GM thinking three moves ahead.

Why would Jerry do that, not even guaranteed to sign with us.
Maybe Hardy paid off the accuser, it probably was more beneficial to him

DTown214

Reaction score
Can someone explain why Hardy would be suspended 4-6 games next season if he was suspended basically all of last season? My god, seems like he already paid his dues.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Can someone explain why Hardy would be suspended 4-6 games next season if he was suspended basically all of last season? My god, seems like he already paid his dues.

NFL then imposes the personal conduct penalty which apparently is distinct from the other suspension.

SoBlue128

Reaction score

He was getting paid last year while on the exempt list therefor doesn't qualify as a suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.