News: Greg Hardy To Visit Cowboys Tuesday / Stephen Jones says with intent to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Can someone explain why Hardy would be suspended 4-6 games next season if he was suspended basically all of last season? My god, seems like he already paid his dues.

Because the league doesn't see being basically suspended as a punishment. It has to officially suspended a player to show the world that his behavior isn't acceptable (for at least two to six games).

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Welp, since Seattle is involved; I'll go ahead and say he'll be wearing a Seahawks jersey next season.

Back to back years in the Superbowl for a contract around the same Dallas will throw at him? Yeah, easy choice.

This sucks.

Tempting but besides Bills I don't recall any other team going to 3 in a row.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
IF they balked at how much Demarco wanted, what makes you think, they would give AP more money?

Dallas didn't necessarily balk at the amount of money, they balked at paying Murray that amount of money, particularly the guaranteed part.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
Is it true that Hardy is one failed drug test away from a 1 year suspension? i saw that somewhere recently, if true that would change things alot for me.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Now Tampa and Seattle are denying they have visits set up? This is confusing.

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
Give the man THE MONEY....hell throw hookers threw his window to get him to sign.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
One other weird twist, Michael Bennett also has Rosenhaus as his agent, so all of this stuff could just be agent fluff.

Status
Not open for further replies.