News: Greg Hardy To Visit Cowboys Tuesday / Stephen Jones says with intent to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aven8

Reaction score
if Dallas signs Hardy, I'm ordering a pizza tonight and having like 4 beers to celebrate. Get it done.

I just watched Hardy's Top 100 players from 2013/14 season. I would like him on my football team, yes.

Only 4?? It's St Pattys day for crying out loud!!!

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
There's a lot of NFL people saying that an arbitrator would laugh in Goodell's face and raise hell with the NFLPA if it's any more than 2. dude served a season already on a case where charges were dropped.

doesn't matter.
goodell and the fascist nfl is yet to lose in the long run.
he lost with respect to AP already then laughed and re-suspended him.

just have to plan on 4-6 games for hardy and hope goodell finds a small country to go dictate.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
I've never heard that. I live in Carolina and the only news I've ever seen on him was the "woman" case.

reddyuta

Reaction score
my only worry is Rosenhaus,i bet Jerry doesnt like that guy at all.

canters

Reaction score
There is another thread about Hardy and drug tests-one test away from a one year suspension?

Anyone have anything on this?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Before Spags is done, he will make Hardy look like a saint

Yeah, and Mickey would throw out his go-to line "if he is so good, why is he available?"

But he is not "good". He's been a bad person, hence he is available.

Stop trying to beat the Spagnola Principle. It cannot be challenged.

khiladi

Reaction score
There is another thread about Hardy and drug tests-one test away from a one year suspension?

Anyone have anything on this?

Trying to google it, but haven't found anything. He hasn't gotten a 4 game suspension which is normal for first-time I would guess.

Alexander

Reaction score
Trying to google it, but haven't found anything. He hasn't gotten a 4 game suspension which is normal for first-time I would guess.

I found something when Googling it.

He drug his woman across the floor.

Perhaps people got it from that.

canters

Reaction score

I live in NC and know nothing about drug tests being failed. He is so polarizing a fugure one would think any poster with evidence of a failed test would have posted it.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Ive asked in the mega threads if someone can comfirm, is Hardy one failed drug test away from a 1 year suspension, if true....doesnt that change everything?

No because he hasn't failed any drug tests as far as I've heard.

Alexander

Reaction score
It's been reported before multiple times that they have a great relationship.

That still does not address the fact Dallas rarely signs his clients.

In fact, I distinctly recall Jones giving Rosenhaus a backhanded insult when Dez Bryant got rid of him and hired Eugene Parker.

Status
Not open for further replies.