News: Greg Hardy To Visit Cowboys Tuesday / Stephen Jones says with intent to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I live in NC and know nothing about drug tests being failed. He is so polarizing a fugure one would think any poster with evidence of a failed test would have posted it.

Same here. If he had failed drug tests, that would have made it worse since his character has already been dragged through the mud as it is.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Never been suspended for drugs so how could that be the case?

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
I live in NC and know nothing about drug tests being failed. He is so polarizing a fugure one would think any poster with evidence of a failed test would have posted it.

one of the most wonderful things about the internet is being able to research and find out things for yourself.

one of the most irritating habits many people have (myself included) is not doing it, just regurgitating common myths and misconceptions.

Plankton

Reaction score
That still does not address the fact Dallas rarely signs his clients.

In fact, I distinctly recall Jones giving Rosenhaus a backhanded insult when Dez Bryant got rid of him and hired Eugene Parker.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story...nhaus-rehires-agent-eugene-parker-sources-say

"He's making decisions he thinks will better him," Cowboys chief operating officer Stephen Jones said. "We support him in the decisions he makes. If he feels that is going to make him better, we support him. I have no issues with Drew or Eugene."

Added Cowboys owner/general manager Jerry Jones: "Nothing against Rosenhaus, but I know what the quality person Eugene Parker is and I think Dez benefits from that."

Rosenhaus wouldn't comment, and Parker couldn't be reached.

BigD_95

Reaction score
Question about the possibility of signing Greg Hardy to a 1 or 2 year deal. If the Cowboys
can get this done once a player like Hardy signs say a 1 year deal can the Cowboys Tag
him the next season to keep from losing him ? I'm not sure the requirements regarding
using the Tags ? Please clarify.

they need to sign him to a 5 year deal. He will be 31 then and we can say goodbye

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
Is a Jihad terrorist living in your neighborhood? More on this later, but first..

SoBlue128

Reaction score
FO has been doing their "due dilligence" so if true doubt he would be at VR right now.

Szczepanik

Reaction score
my god people will NOT let a phrase go and at every friggin opportunity people beat this spec of dust that used to be a herd of horses.

You are very similar to my grandma. I make a comment that is joking in nature and she gets incredibly worked up over nothing.

If you can't tell the "Rough Kinda Guy" comment was made in a light matter:muttley:...

khiladi

Reaction score
When all this is over and Hardy, hopefully, is signed, CowboysZone is going to be like this ...

tumblr_ncbx8xWtSC1rqp65go1_500.gif

canters

Reaction score
OP of 1 yr suspension thread will have a Fatwa declared against him for bucking pro-Hardy trend.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Ive been checking my phone all day every 2 mins waiting for the update to pop up on my phone :(

Status
Not open for further replies.