News: Greg Hardy To Visit Cowboys Tuesday / Stephen Jones says with intent to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Closest was Packers winning it in 1965, 1966, and 1967. Only issue obviously in 1965 is was a Championship game and not a Superbowl like it was in 66 and 67.

This is true. I will remember this. Great team for its day.

remdak

Reaction score
I am wondering if neither side wants to agree to any terms until they hear about the length of the suspension.

Tass269

Benched
Reaction score
We've gone from the ultimate team player now in Philly to a fellow who is facing a multi-game suspension for domestic violence. Sure is a shift in direction in the locker room.

Because of off Field actions, does not make him a cancer in the locker room, everything I've read states he's a great teammate and leader in the locker room.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I am wondering if neither side wants to agree to any terms until they hear about the length of the suspension.

i dont think the suspension matters at this point,its all about the money.

canters

Reaction score
Whats the latest? Is he still in Dallas?

No first hand accounts that I know of,,,would assume so. I wonder what they are hagling over? This take so long when I am watching a clock.

Hardy being in big D has even fallen off PFT's page.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
The fact that he's still in there means its good news. And Jerry isn't going to let a story break before 'prime time' media hours (7-10 EST).

boysfanindc

Reaction score
I'd like to know the same. Does it still look like it's happening, or no?

Hard to tell as it has been a roller coaster ride, news early he was coming for the meeting, then there was some reports that he was going to visit with the Seahawks and TB after us, that was shot down after a bit.

Now just waiting to see where it goes.

Been hitting the refresh button like a monkey pushing the button for more crack.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Hard to tell as it has been a roller coaster ride, news early he was coming for the meeting, then there was some reports that he was going to visit with the Seahawks and TB after us, that was shot down after a bit.

Now just waiting to see where it goes.

Been hitting the refresh button like a monkey pushing the button for more crack.

So he's not visiting other teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.