News: Greg Hardy To Visit Cowboys Tuesday / Stephen Jones says with intent to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romonater

Reaction score
There's something about this signing that doesn't bode well with me. On paper , it looks great, but I can't put my finger on it. I have a bad feeling about this one.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
There's something about this signing that doesn't bode well with me. On paper , it looks great, but I can't put my finger on it. I have a bad feeling about this one.

Is he officially signed yet? Sorry, haven't been able to follow closely.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score

Take some tums and let it all out.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
He's missed significant time 2 of the last 4 years. He was nowhere near as good in 2013 as he was in 2012 (in other words he is already slowing down). What makes you think he will be more than a 1,300 yard back next year?

Behind our oline that guy is shattering 2000 yards book it.

Romonater

Reaction score
This takes pessimism to a new low... I don't like the signing and I don't know why.

Hey, i'm not condemning the dude or the organization. I will root for him and I won't be upset about it. However, for no reason at all, I just have a bad feeling about this one.

CowboyGil

Reaction score

"You always say that. You always say "I got a bad feeling about this.""
Quick what movie?

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

For some reason your bad-feeling gives me a good feeling,,, strange,,, :cool:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Maybe because of the trouble he's been in? That would be the only possible reason why someone would think it doesn't bode well. Pretty easy to put your finger on that.

ceerrece

Reaction score
Hey, i'm not condemning the dude or the organization. I will root for him and I won't be upset about it. However, for no reason at all, I just have a bad feeling about this one.

Let's wait, he is not signed yet.

canters

Reaction score
Maybe because of the trouble he's been in? That would be the only possible reason why someone would think it doesn't bode well. Pretty easy to put your finger on that.

let's be honest..without his legal issues, we could not afford him, or at least, he would be a Panther.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Called Valley Ranch, pretended to be Champ Kind from Fox Sports South - Media department said they have nothing at this time. I asked is he still there, they said 'We don't know.'

Status
Not open for further replies.